This post was authored by Alejandra Guzmán Galván, Communications counselor of the ALAC-El Salvador and Xenia Hernández Castro, Lawyer of the ALAC-El Salvador. Para leer la versión en español haga click aquí. On 10 January 2013 citizens contacted our Advocacy and Legal Advice Centre (ALAC) in El Salvador to report an inappropriate expenditure of public funds, […]
About Alejandra Guzman GalvanAlejandra Guzman is the Communications counselor of the ALAC-El Salvador.
Las autoras de este post son Alejandra Guzmán Galván, Asesora de comunicaciones del ALAC-El Salvador, y Xenia Hernández Castro, abogada del ALAC-El Salvador. To view the English version click here. El 10 de enero de 2013, el Centro de Asistencia Legal Anticorrupción (ALAC) El Salvador comenzó a recibir denuncias ciudadanas sobre gastos realizados por la Asamblea […]
- Time for action: Lebanese citizens against corruption 22 April 2014
- Fighting for workers’ rights in Bosnia and Herzegovina 16 April 2014
- Anti-corruption street art: lend me your wall 15 April 2014
- Arte callejero anticorrupción: Préstame tu pared 15 April 2014
- Bangladesh factory safety in spotlight 10 April 2014
- Russian money: too big to sanction? 10 March 2014
- Teaching integrity in schools: Lessons from Italy 14 March 2014
- Eu to freeze corrupt assets from Ukraine 5 March 2014
- Germany is ready to sign UNCAC – at last 26 February 2014
- Champion for women’s rights in Pakistan 3 March 2014
- Steven M. Hird: Might be near impossible to see well-advised visit...
- Ramon N. Zuniga: You'll find it near close to impossible to find w...
- Roosevelt S. Hughes: It certainly is nearly not possible to see well-ad...
- William E. Bland: It's actually mostly unattainable to come across ...
- Frank M. Humphrey: It is actually near impossible to see well-advised...