130 young people from 11 provinces and municipalities attended Transparency International’s first youth camp to learn from and meet with representatives of the Anti-Corruption Unit, a law firm specialising on transparency and anti-corruption, media producers, prominent youth leaders, motivational speakers and many more. In addition to the training and experience-sharing sessions conducted by these professionals […]
About Carola JonasCarola Jonas is Communications and Fundraising Officer for Transparency International Cambodia.
- Fighting for workers’ rights in Bosnia and Herzegovina 16 April 2014
- Anti-corruption street art: lend me your wall 15 April 2014
- Arte callejero anticorrupción: Préstame tu pared 15 April 2014
- Bangladesh factory safety in spotlight 10 April 2014
- Haiti: a new anti-corruption law brings hope 7 April 2014
- Teaching integrity in schools: Lessons from Italy 14 March 2014
- Russian money: too big to sanction? 10 March 2014
- Eu to freeze corrupt assets from Ukraine 5 March 2014
- Bosnians demand a change 18 February 2014
- Germany is ready to sign UNCAC – at last 26 February 2014
- μπομπονιερες βαπτισης: I must thank you for the efforts youve put in penn...
- e juice: I think this is one of the most significant info f...
- water damage restoration dallas tx: My spouse and i got excited that Ervin could carr...
- mbt sko salg: Debatten har gått høyt de siste dagene, ...
- Marian Koenigsman: Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blo...
aid Anti-corruption Conventions arab spring Bangladesh Brazil Bribe Payers Index bribery business civil society Climate Change climate finance Climate Governance companies corruption Corruption Perceptions Index CPI Egypt elections EU european commission European National Integrity Systems European Union featured FIFA financial crisis G20 Global Corruption Barometer global corruption report Global Corruption Report: Education India integrity Latin America Mexico OECD Anti-Bribery Convention police Private sector protests Russia social media transparency Tunisia UK uncac United Kingdom United States