Last month, Transparency International’s blog “Space for Transparency” won a Digital Communication Award – Best Corporate Weblog – from the Quadriga University of Applied Sciences. In the spirit of improvement, we want to improve the blog – with the help of you, our readers. One thing we are thinking of doing is changing the blog’s [...]
About Christina Zur NeddenChristina zur Nedden is Online Communications Officer at Transparency International.
Our chapter in Lithuania in cooperation with the Sunlight Foundation held an international conference that brings together IT developers and NGOs to talk about online transparency initiatives, public monitoring of and citizen engagement in democratic processes from March 29-30. The event featured around 30 international speakers from more than 20 countries exchanging ideas about how [...]
Transparency International’s Chair, Huguette Labelle, was interviewed by Benjamin Kessler for the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act blog. She talks about what she would change about the FCPA, why companies should make compliance a priority and the possibility that countries which score low on the Corruption Perceptions Index are hit hardest in the European debt crisis. [...]
Today’s launch of the 2011 Corruption Perceptions Index, notes Christina zur Nedden of Transparency International’s Communications Department, serves as a timely occasion to reflect on our efforts to fight corruption in 2011. Corruption high on the agenda This has been a big year for anti-corruption work and public awareness of corruption has risen substantially. Unprecedented [...]
Christina zur Nedden looks at a highlight of Transparency International’s Daily Corruption News, a daily selection of leading corruption-related news. Former treasurer Muhammad Nazaruddin has tainted the reputation of Indonesia’s Democratic Party by accusing its members of rampant corruption. The country’s most-hunted graft fugitive made his allegations during his own escape from corruption charges and [...]
- Les héros de la lutte contre la corruption : une interview avec Gregory Ngbwa Mintsa 16 May 2013
- No defence for corruption in defence procurement 15 May 2013
- Anti-corruption heroes: an interview with Gregory Ngbwa Mintsa 15 May 2013
- Time to wake up Trinidad & Tobago: the Jack Warner affair 14 May 2013
- Too little transparency in new Czech law on political party financing 10 May 2013
- How to set up an offshore company in 10 minutes 9 April 2013
- Venezuela: The State as Election Campaign Headquarters 28 March 2013
- #offshoreleaks: 21st Century Journalism at its best 4 April 2013
- Iraq’s corruption legacy 3 April 2013
- How to fight corruption with online tools: best practice from Morocco 8 May 2013
- Periodico Digital Noticias actualizadas de la Republica Dominicana.: Thanks for the great writeup. Them in truth was ob...
- Saffron X Diet: Howdy would you mind letting me know which webhost...
- Christian Louboutin Uk Pushes purchase High heel shoes is exclusive red ft-spun6: I see that you are using Wordpress on your blog, w...
- Georgiana: Appreciating the commitment you put into your blog...
- Read Full Report: Your advice is amazingly significant....
Follow @anticorruption on Twitter
Latest news from Transparency International
- Public input sought on gold standard for corporate anti bribery practices
- Talking corruption and climate change in Latin America: live video stream
- La liberté d’expression en péril au Burundi
- Freedom of expression at risk in Burundi
- Bulgaria: Rock bottom election turnout exposes accountability failure of political class