Last month, Transparency International’s blog “Space for Transparency” won a Digital Communication Award – Best Corporate Weblog – from the Quadriga University of Applied Sciences. In the spirit of improvement, we want to improve the blog – with the help of you, our readers. One thing we are thinking of doing is changing the blog’s […]
About Christina Zur NeddenChristina zur Nedden is Online Communications Officer at Transparency International.
Our chapter in Lithuania in cooperation with the Sunlight Foundation held an international conference that brings together IT developers and NGOs to talk about online transparency initiatives, public monitoring of and citizen engagement in democratic processes from March 29-30. The event featured around 30 international speakers from more than 20 countries exchanging ideas about how […]
Transparency International’s Chair, Huguette Labelle, was interviewed by Benjamin Kessler for the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act blog. She talks about what she would change about the FCPA, why companies should make compliance a priority and the possibility that countries which score low on the Corruption Perceptions Index are hit hardest in the European debt crisis. […]
Today’s launch of the 2011 Corruption Perceptions Index, notes Christina zur Nedden of Transparency International’s Communications Department, serves as a timely occasion to reflect on our efforts to fight corruption in 2011. Corruption high on the agenda This has been a big year for anti-corruption work and public awareness of corruption has risen substantially. Unprecedented […]
Christina zur Nedden looks at a highlight of Transparency International’s Daily Corruption News, a daily selection of leading corruption-related news. Former treasurer Muhammad Nazaruddin has tainted the reputation of Indonesia’s Democratic Party by accusing its members of rampant corruption. The country’s most-hunted graft fugitive made his allegations during his own escape from corruption charges and […]
- Brazil: marching against corruption 20 August 2014
- Beefing up anti-corruption programmes for corporates 13 August 2014
- International Youth Day – corruption fighters in the making 12 August 2014
- Turkey’s first direct presidential election: time for transparency 8 August 2014
- Investigating corruption: gagging the press is not a good idea 8 August 2014
- Why governance matters for development: critics listen up! 25 July 2014
- Libya’s Top 5 Corruption Scandals 28 July 2014
- Under fire in Gaza: Anti-corruption activist Marwa Abu Odeh 8 August 2014
- Learning to lead the fight against corruption 23 July 2014
- World Cup winners and losers 16 July 2014
- Felicitas Hackmann: While some people demonstrate and others donate, s...
- AAP’s anti-corruption ideology finds resonance in Transparency International research | DelhiDilse Today: […] Here are 4 reasons : http://bit.ly/1tWxf...
- To end poverty, you have to end corruption | Citizens' Congress for Good Governance ® C2G2: […] Fourth, governance and fighting corrupti...
- Moe Majdoob: So many more scandals that all Libyans are aware o...
- fernando carvalho: Shame on us Brazilians who have allowed such major...