Last month, Transparency International’s blog “Space for Transparency” won a Digital Communication Award – Best Corporate Weblog – from the Quadriga University of Applied Sciences. In the spirit of improvement, we want to improve the blog – with the help of you, our readers. One thing we are thinking of doing is changing the blog’s […]
About Christina Zur NeddenChristina zur Nedden is Online Communications Officer at Transparency International.
Our chapter in Lithuania in cooperation with the Sunlight Foundation held an international conference that brings together IT developers and NGOs to talk about online transparency initiatives, public monitoring of and citizen engagement in democratic processes from March 29-30. The event featured around 30 international speakers from more than 20 countries exchanging ideas about how […]
Transparency International’s Chair, Huguette Labelle, was interviewed by Benjamin Kessler for the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act blog. She talks about what she would change about the FCPA, why companies should make compliance a priority and the possibility that countries which score low on the Corruption Perceptions Index are hit hardest in the European debt crisis. […]
Today’s launch of the 2011 Corruption Perceptions Index, notes Christina zur Nedden of Transparency International’s Communications Department, serves as a timely occasion to reflect on our efforts to fight corruption in 2011. Corruption high on the agenda This has been a big year for anti-corruption work and public awareness of corruption has risen substantially. Unprecedented […]
Christina zur Nedden looks at a highlight of Transparency International’s Daily Corruption News, a daily selection of leading corruption-related news. Former treasurer Muhammad Nazaruddin has tainted the reputation of Indonesia’s Democratic Party by accusing its members of rampant corruption. The country’s most-hunted graft fugitive made his allegations during his own escape from corruption charges and […]
- Russian money: too big to sanction? 10 March 2014
- 5 women who inspire YOU 7 March 2014
- From the ground up: Palestinian women on the frontlines of anti-corruption 6 March 2014
- 5 reasons South Africa Arms Deal sweeteners turned sour 6 March 2014
- Corruption-busting in Zimbabwe: why being a woman helps 5 March 2014
- Inside Ukraine’s protests 14 February 2014
- The Spanish Royal Court and the rule of law 13 January 2014
- Money up in the air? Corruption in Yemen’s gas sector 13 February 2014
- Can children lead the fight against corruption? 6 February 2014
- Germany is ready to sign UNCAC – at last 26 February 2014
- Mehr…: Hi, I think that I saw you visited my site thus I ...
- Money-laundering in the EU: lessons from the Ukraine? | Transparency International EU Office: […] the cases of Egypt’s Mubarak, Tuni...
- mdf: Good luck with all that, they will be siiting in a...
- online games: Recommeneded websites [...]Here are few of the si...
- hv¥tels a: Appreciate what we include, that is what my very o...