Last month, Transparency International’s blog “Space for Transparency” won a Digital Communication Award – Best Corporate Weblog – from the Quadriga University of Applied Sciences. In the spirit of improvement, we want to improve the blog – with the help of you, our readers. One thing we are thinking of doing is changing the blog’s […]
About Christina Zur NeddenChristina zur Nedden is Online Communications Officer at Transparency International.
Our chapter in Lithuania in cooperation with the Sunlight Foundation held an international conference that brings together IT developers and NGOs to talk about online transparency initiatives, public monitoring of and citizen engagement in democratic processes from March 29-30. The event featured around 30 international speakers from more than 20 countries exchanging ideas about how […]
Transparency International’s Chair, Huguette Labelle, was interviewed by Benjamin Kessler for the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act blog. She talks about what she would change about the FCPA, why companies should make compliance a priority and the possibility that countries which score low on the Corruption Perceptions Index are hit hardest in the European debt crisis. […]
Today’s launch of the 2011 Corruption Perceptions Index, notes Christina zur Nedden of Transparency International’s Communications Department, serves as a timely occasion to reflect on our efforts to fight corruption in 2011. Corruption high on the agenda This has been a big year for anti-corruption work and public awareness of corruption has risen substantially. Unprecedented […]
Christina zur Nedden looks at a highlight of Transparency International’s Daily Corruption News, a daily selection of leading corruption-related news. Former treasurer Muhammad Nazaruddin has tainted the reputation of Indonesia’s Democratic Party by accusing its members of rampant corruption. The country’s most-hunted graft fugitive made his allegations during his own escape from corruption charges and […]
- Un viraje clave hacia la lucha contra la corrupción para la iniciativa de la OGP 28 October 2014
- A Critical Pivot towards Anti-corruption for the OGP Initiative 28 October 2014
- Speaking up for Greek whistleblowers 28 October 2014
- No a la impunidad: la ley se abre paso en las investigaciones 24 October 2014
- No impunity: the law steps in to investigate 22 October 2014
- Judiciary the weakest link in Cambodia’s Integrity System 29 September 2014
- G20 Meets to Act on Corporate Taxes – But More Needed on Corruption 18 September 2014
- Philippines: Stories from the fight against corruption 12 September 2014
- Thuli Madonsela: Corruption eats away at the soul of the nation 17 October 2014
- Money-laundering: too important to leave to the experts alone 21 October 2014
- VKGupta, India: Great, we in India also need such dedication to er...
- Peter Kumwenda: This is a good step taken by the United States. In...
- Thuli Madonsela- Integrity Award Winner 2014 | Transparency International-Philippines: […] Read our Q+A with Thuli Madonsela here....
- Chris: Hi Max Interesting article, the only flaw with ...
- Money Laundering: Too Important To Leave To The Experts Alone « Financial Transparency Coalition: […] Read this blog in Spanish here. […...
Latest news from Transparency International
Error: Feed is temporarily unavailable