This text was originally published in CNN Mexico. La declaración patrimonial es una figura que busca recuperar algo de la confianza que los ciudadanos tuvieron alguna vez en la clase política. Me parece que expresa, legal y simbólicamente, la oferta sincera de un funcionario de mantenerse honesto durante su gestión. La declaración patrimonial es preventiva: […]
About Eduardo BohorquezEduardo Bohorquez is the Executive Director of Transparencia Mexicana.
- 5 women who inspire YOU 7 March 2014
- From the ground up: Palestinian women on the frontlines of anti-corruption 6 March 2014
- 5 reasons South Africa Arms Deal sweeteners turned sour 6 March 2014
- Corruption-busting in Zimbabwe: why being a woman helps 5 March 2014
- Eu to freeze corrupt assets from Ukraine 5 March 2014
- Money up in the air? Corruption in Yemen’s gas sector 13 February 2014
- The Spanish Royal Court and the rule of law 13 January 2014
- Inside Ukraine’s protests 14 February 2014
- Can children lead the fight against corruption? 6 February 2014
- Germany is ready to sign UNCAC – at last 26 February 2014
- Mehr…: Hi, I think that I saw you visited my site thus I ...
- Money-laundering in the EU: lessons from the Ukraine? | Transparency International EU Office: […] the cases of Egypt’s Mubarak, Tuni...
- mdf: Good luck with all that, they will be siiting in a...
- online games: Recommeneded websites [...]Here are few of the si...
- hv¥tels a: Appreciate what we include, that is what my very o...
Africa aid Anti-corruption Conventions arab spring Brazil Bribe Payers Index bribery business civil society Climate Change climate finance Climate Governance companies corruption Corruption Perceptions Index CPI Egypt elections EU european commission European National Integrity Systems European Union featured FIFA financial crisis G20 Global Corruption Barometer global corruption report Global Corruption Report: Education India integrity Latin America Mexico OECD Anti-Bribery Convention Peru police Private sector protests Russia social media transparency Tunisia uncac United Kingdom United States