In a series of blog posts curated by the World Economic Forum’s Partnering Against Corruption Initiative (PACI), a number of leading voices will present their perspectives on anti-corruption in the run-up to World Anti-Corruption Day on 9 December. In the following post, Elaine Dezenski, Senior Director and Head of PACI, World Economic Forum, underlines the […]
About Elaine DezenskiElaine Dezenski is Senior Director and Head, Partnering Against Corruption Initiative, World Economic Forum.
With countries under pressure to create growth and jobs, especially for the young generation just entering the job market, dealing effectively with corruption is not only an ethical imperative; it is an imperative for the well-being of the economy and society. Elaine Dezenski, Senior Director and Head, Partnering Against Corruption Initiative, World Economic Forum, explores […]
- Papua New Guinea: fighting for the rule of law 30 July 2014
- Libya’s Top 5 Corruption Scandals 28 July 2014
- Why governance matters for development: critics listen up! 25 July 2014
- Learning to lead the fight against corruption 23 July 2014
- World Cup winners and losers 16 July 2014
- Three steps to (start) recovering stolen assets 12 June 2014
- How the G20 could unmask the corrupt 20 June 2014
- German-Greek arms deal corruption allegations stir renewed debate 6 June 2014
- From CEO to whistleblower 13 June 2014
- Czech construction job: honest official makes sure citizens win 17 June 2014
- Moe Majdoob: So many more scandals that all Libyans are aware o...
- fernando carvalho: Shame on us Brazilians who have allowed such major...
- KALYAN GHOSH: Nice to read about your good experience at TI scho...
- KALYAN GHOSH: You have said that TI is arguing to end corruption...
- javier: This happens in México all the times. So sad....