In a series of blog posts curated by the World Economic Forum’s Partnering Against Corruption Initiative (PACI), a number of leading voices will present their perspectives on anti-corruption in the run-up to World Anti-Corruption Day on 9 December. In the following post, Elaine Dezenski, Senior Director and Head of PACI, World Economic Forum, underlines the […]
About Elaine DezenskiElaine Dezenski is Senior Director and Head, Partnering Against Corruption Initiative, World Economic Forum.
With countries under pressure to create growth and jobs, especially for the young generation just entering the job market, dealing effectively with corruption is not only an ethical imperative; it is an imperative for the well-being of the economy and society. Elaine Dezenski, Senior Director and Head, Partnering Against Corruption Initiative, World Economic Forum, explores […]
- Time for action: Lebanese citizens against corruption 22 April 2014
- Fighting for workers’ rights in Bosnia and Herzegovina 16 April 2014
- Anti-corruption street art: lend me your wall 15 April 2014
- Arte callejero anticorrupción: Préstame tu pared 15 April 2014
- Bangladesh factory safety in spotlight 10 April 2014
- Russian money: too big to sanction? 10 March 2014
- Teaching integrity in schools: Lessons from Italy 14 March 2014
- Eu to freeze corrupt assets from Ukraine 5 March 2014
- Germany is ready to sign UNCAC – at last 26 February 2014
- Champion for women’s rights in Pakistan 3 March 2014
- Steven M. Hird: Might be near impossible to see well-advised visit...
- Ramon N. Zuniga: You'll find it near close to impossible to find w...
- Roosevelt S. Hughes: It certainly is nearly not possible to see well-ad...
- William E. Bland: It's actually mostly unattainable to come across ...
- Frank M. Humphrey: It is actually near impossible to see well-advised...