By the early hours of October 2, polling stations had closed and the Georgian parliamentary elections appeared to have passed without any major violations. Official ballot counts were nearly complete when one of our observers reported that armed special forces had stormed several polling stations in the west of the country, demanded that observers leave [...]
About Eva AndersonEva Anderson is a British barrister and recently joined Transparency International Georgia as a Senior Analyst.
On September 18 Georgian opposition television stations warned their evening audiences that they were about to broadcast disturbing images of abuse by wardens at Gldani prison Nr. 8 in Tbilisi, Georgia’s capital city. Many viewers were nevertheless unprepared for what they saw next. One video contained graphic images of prison inmates being sodomized by guards [...]
- Les héros de la lutte contre la corruption : une interview avec Gregory Ngbwa Mintsa 16 May 2013
- No defence for corruption in defence procurement 15 May 2013
- Anti-corruption heroes: an interview with Gregory Ngbwa Mintsa 15 May 2013
- Time to wake up Trinidad & Tobago: the Jack Warner affair 14 May 2013
- Too little transparency in new Czech law on political party financing 10 May 2013
- How to set up an offshore company in 10 minutes 9 April 2013
- Venezuela: The State as Election Campaign Headquarters 28 March 2013
- Iraq’s corruption legacy 3 April 2013
- #offshoreleaks: 21st Century Journalism at its best 4 April 2013
- How to fight corruption with online tools: best practice from Morocco 8 May 2013
- Clarice: Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my...
- nike free 5.0 v4: Hi there! I just would like to offer you a huge th...
- Periodico Digital Noticias actualizadas de la Republica Dominicana.: Thanks for the great writeup. Them in truth was ob...
- Saffron X Diet: Howdy would you mind letting me know which webhost...
- Christian Louboutin Uk Pushes purchase High heel shoes is exclusive red ft-spun6: I see that you are using Wordpress on your blog, w...
Follow @anticorruption on Twitter
Latest news from Transparency International
- Public input sought on gold standard for corporate anti bribery practices
- Talking corruption and climate change in Latin America: live video stream
- La liberté d’expression en péril au Burundi
- Freedom of expression at risk in Burundi
- Bulgaria: Rock bottom election turnout exposes accountability failure of political class