In Sub Saharan Africa 60% of the population are under the age of 35, making Africa the most youthful continent. Young Africans are the key to reform, as they soon enough will become key players and advocates of social transformation. In December, 38 youth leaders from six different West African countries united in Yamoussoukro, […]
About Kathrin SchraftKathrin Schraft works at the Sub-Saharan Africa department of Transparency International.
En Afrique sub-saharienne 60% de la population a moins de 35 ans, faisant de l’Afrique le continent le plus jeune. Les jeunes africains sont la clé pour le changement, très bientôt ils seront les acteurs clés et les premiers défenseurs de la transformation sociale. En décembre, 38 jeunes leaders de six pays différents d’Afrique […]
- 5 women who inspire YOU 7 March 2014
- From the ground up: Palestinian women on the frontlines of anti-corruption 6 March 2014
- 5 reasons South Africa Arms Deal sweeteners turned sour 6 March 2014
- Corruption-busting in Zimbabwe: why being a woman helps 5 March 2014
- Eu to freeze corrupt assets from Ukraine 5 March 2014
- Money up in the air? Corruption in Yemen’s gas sector 13 February 2014
- The Spanish Royal Court and the rule of law 13 January 2014
- Inside Ukraine’s protests 14 February 2014
- Can children lead the fight against corruption? 6 February 2014
- Germany is ready to sign UNCAC – at last 26 February 2014
- Mehr…: Hi, I think that I saw you visited my site thus I ...
- Money-laundering in the EU: lessons from the Ukraine? | Transparency International EU Office: […] the cases of Egypt’s Mubarak, Tuni...
- mdf: Good luck with all that, they will be siiting in a...
- online games: Recommeneded websites [...]Here are few of the si...
- hv¥tels a: Appreciate what we include, that is what my very o...