In Sub Saharan Africa 60% of the population are under the age of 35, making Africa the most youthful continent. Young Africans are the key to reform, as they soon enough will become key players and advocates of social transformation. In December, 38 youth leaders from six different West African countries united in Yamoussoukro, […]
About Kathrin SchraftKathrin Schraft works at the Sub-Saharan Africa department of Transparency International.
En Afrique sub-saharienne 60% de la population a moins de 35 ans, faisant de l’Afrique le continent le plus jeune. Les jeunes africains sont la clé pour le changement, très bientôt ils seront les acteurs clés et les premiers défenseurs de la transformation sociale. En décembre, 38 jeunes leaders de six pays différents d’Afrique […]
- Give us our daily scandal 26 March 2015
- Bribery: ‘redesign public services to cut risk’ 25 March 2015
- Measuring development: why statistics matter 16 March 2015
- Chile must reform political party financing laws 5 March 2015
- El Poder de la Pregunta en El Salvador 2 March 2015
- Corruption from Afghanistan and Russia to the USA: 3 new books 2 February 2015
- Secrecy breeds corruption 11 February 2015
- Fighting corruption head-on in South-East Asia 2 February 2015
- Supporting security and development in the Americas 2 February 2015
- Illicit Financial Flows from Africa: a complex political problem 11 February 2015
- India beats China at tackling corruption, but not by much - Firstpost: […] On its blog on the findings, Transparenc...
- Wilbur: I had high hopes for this website - but now I see ...
- Entre 175 países, Brasil fica em 69º lugar em ranking mundial de corrupção | O Jornal de Hoje: […] sua análise sobre os resultados da Amé...
- Secrecy breeds corruption | Transparency International-Philippines: […] Transparency International by Kevin [...
- Eva Sarr: Hello Paul I enjoyed your blog. Could you tell ...