To ring in International Women’s Day on 8 March, Transparency International is featuring woman corruption fighters around the world. Thuli Madonsela is one of these women. She speaks in whispering tones and is always immaculately dressed. When she walks into a room and begins speaking, people sit up and listen. Fearless and resolute, this is […]
About Nicky RehbockNicky Rehbock is Web Editor at Corruption Watch. She is also an International Anti-Corruption Conference young Journalist.
Exactly a year ago, in the clinical hall which once housed an infamous women’s prison, South Africa’s Corruption Watch was born. The imposing space was packed to capacity with political heavyweights, anti-apartheid luminaries, journalists and human rights activists who had come to welcome the launch of the first civil society watchdog of its kind in […]
Yesterday in Soweto’s world-famous Regina Mundi church, beneath a stained-glass image of Nelson Mandela, worshippers spoke out against the country’s current crop of leaders – particularly, those who’ve been at the heart of headline-grabbing corruption scandals in recent months. “It’s becoming more corrupt every day … and it’s growing worse,” said Sidney Matlana, a member […]
- Women who inspire YOU 7 March 2014
- From the ground up: Palestinian women on the frontlines of anti-corruption 6 March 2014
- 5 reasons South Africa Arms Deal sweeteners turned sour 6 March 2014
- Corruption-busting in Zimbabwe: why being a woman helps 5 March 2014
- Eu to freeze corrupt assets from Ukraine 5 March 2014
- Money up in the air? Corruption in Yemen’s gas sector 13 February 2014
- The Spanish Royal Court and the rule of law 13 January 2014
- Inside Ukraine’s protests 14 February 2014
- Can children lead the fight against corruption? 6 February 2014
- Germany is ready to sign UNCAC – at last 26 February 2014
- Money-laundering in the EU: lessons from the Ukraine? | Transparency International EU Office: […] the cases of Egypt’s Mubarak, Tuni...
- mdf: Good luck with all that, they will be siiting in a...
- online games: Recommeneded websites [...]Here are few of the si...
- hv¥tels a: Appreciate what we include, that is what my very o...
- the facts: Who come taxes of your countries http://www.parti...