Este año millones de personas en Argentina marcharon en las calles con cacerolas en mano para mostrar su descontento con el gobierno. Pablo Secchi, Director Ejecutivo de Poder Ciudadano, capítulo nacional de Transparency International en Argentina, explica porqué la población está frustrada y en qué medida la corrupción tiene algo que ver. Read this blog […]
About Pablo SecchiPablo Secchi is Executive Director of Poder Ciudadano, the Transparency International Chapter in Argentina.
Thousands of people in Argentina have taken to the streets this year to protest, showing their discontent with the government by banging on kitchen pots and pans. Pablo Secchi, Executive Director of Poder Ciudadano, the Transparency International Chapter in Argentina, explains why they are frustrated and what corruption has to do with it. Lea este […]
- Anti-corruption compliance in Russia: a way forward 19 September 2014
- FIFA: how to win back trust 19 September 2014
- G20 Meets to Act on Corporate Taxes – But More Needed on Corruption 18 September 2014
- Observing elections: Tunisia’s I Watch breaks new ground 18 September 2014
- A promising step in Costa Rica: now for the real challenge 16 September 2014
- Why governance matters for development: critics listen up! 25 July 2014
- Learning to lead the fight against corruption 23 July 2014
- Under fire in Gaza: Anti-corruption activist Marwa Abu Odeh 8 August 2014
- International Youth Day – corruption fighters in the making 12 August 2014
- Libya’s Top 5 Corruption Scandals 28 July 2014
- Rueben Lifuka: The plight of Marwa Abu Odeh and her family and th...
- International Youth Day – Corruption Fighters In The Making | Transparency International-Philippines: […] From Transparency International by Katin...
- EMPOWERING YOUTH: ANTI-CORRUPTION KIT FOR YOUNG ACTIVISTS | Youth Proactive: […] it comes to fighting corruption, many yo...
- Messi and the International Impunity System « Global Financial Integrity: […] Cross-posted from Transparency Internati...
- Felicitas Hackmann: While some people demonstrate and others donate, s...