Este año millones de personas en Argentina marcharon en las calles con cacerolas en mano para mostrar su descontento con el gobierno. Pablo Secchi, Director Ejecutivo de Poder Ciudadano, capítulo nacional de Transparency International en Argentina, explica porqué la población está frustrada y en qué medida la corrupción tiene algo que ver. Read this blog […]
About Pablo SecchiPablo Secchi is Executive Director of Poder Ciudadano, the Transparency International Chapter in Argentina.
Thousands of people in Argentina have taken to the streets this year to protest, showing their discontent with the government by banging on kitchen pots and pans. Pablo Secchi, Executive Director of Poder Ciudadano, the Transparency International Chapter in Argentina, explains why they are frustrated and what corruption has to do with it. Lea este […]
- Vietnam: young people debate business integrity 1 October 2014
- Judiciary the weakest link in Cambodia’s Integrity System 29 September 2014
- G20 whistleblowing laws – are they hitting or missing the mark? A lesson from Australia 22 September 2014
- Anti-corruption compliance in Russia: a way forward 19 September 2014
- FIFA: how to win back trust 19 September 2014
- G20 Meets to Act on Corporate Taxes – But More Needed on Corruption 18 September 2014
- Piketty: Diagnosing inequality and prescribing a dose of anti-corruption 25 August 2014
- Under fire in Gaza: Anti-corruption activist Marwa Abu Odeh 8 August 2014
- Philippines: Stories from the fight against corruption 12 September 2014
- International Youth Day – corruption fighters in the making 12 August 2014
- “No Impunity” Needs to be the Rule for Corrupt Politicians and Corporations | Frank Vogl: […] of this article appeared on the website ...
- frank williams: Girlks, what you doing is great but do NOT under a...
- Miriam Ramirez MD: CORPORATE GREED is also the reason for the sad fi...
- Wakeup Frank: 96% of YOUR Organizations funding is from Governme...
- Philippines: Stories from the Fight Against Corruption | Transparency International-Philippines: […] Transparency International by Samantha [...