Romania has recently been hit with a series of corruption scandals which have gravely affected the parliament’s image. In September 2012 Transparency International Romania (TI-Ro) with the help of two other NGOs specialized in the field, Pro Democratia and Centre for Legal Resources put forward a proposal for a Code of Conduct in the agenda […]
About Victor AlistarVictor Alistar is Executive Director at Transparency International Romania.
- Colombia – un gran paso hacia la cultura de la transparencia 24 April 2014
- Colombia: a major step forward towards the culture of transparency 24 April 2014
- Time for action: Lebanese citizens against corruption 22 April 2014
- Fighting for workers’ rights in Bosnia and Herzegovina 16 April 2014
- Anti-corruption street art: lend me your wall 15 April 2014
- Russian money: too big to sanction? 10 March 2014
- Teaching integrity in schools: Lessons from Italy 14 March 2014
- Eu to freeze corrupt assets from Ukraine 5 March 2014
- Germany is ready to sign UNCAC – at last 26 February 2014
- Champion for women’s rights in Pakistan 3 March 2014
- Eleonore Balfour: I would like to thnkx for the efforts you have put...
- Davina Branaman: We stumbled over here from a different web page an...
- The Ethical Alliance – Lebanon: Lebanese Citizens Against Corruption: […] The original aricle can be found at blo...
- Thomasena Vanvolkinburg: I know this if off topic but I'm looking into sta...
- Lizeth Anslinger: Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your...
aid Anti-corruption Conventions arab spring Bangladesh Brazil Bribe Payers Index bribery business civil society Climate Change climate finance Climate Governance companies corruption Corruption Perceptions Index CPI Egypt elections EU european commission European National Integrity Systems European Union featured FIFA financial crisis G20 Global Corruption Barometer global corruption report Global Corruption Report: Education India integrity Latin America Mexico OECD Anti-Bribery Convention police Private sector protests Russia social media transparency Tunisia UK uncac United Kingdom United States