Spanish version / ver en español The following is adapted from a speech by Elisabeth Ungar, Member of Transparency International’s Board of Directors and Executive Director of Transparencia por Colombia, at the Open Government Partnership‘s annual meeting in Brasilia on 15 April 2012. The full speech is available here. I hope that the Open Government […]
Ver en inglés / English version Adaptado del discurso de Elisabeth Ungar, Miembro del Directorio de Transparency International y Directora Ejecutiva de Transparencia por Colombia, en la reunión anual de la Sociedad de Gobierno Abierto en Brasilia el 15 de Abril de 2012. El discurso completo puede encontrarse aquí. Esperamos que la Alianza para el […]
The Fifth Summit of the Americas just started in Trinidad and Tobago with 34 leaders of the region attending. While most people’s attention is on US President Obama meeting the leaders of the region, there is actually the need to forward the agenda and make the conference theme Securing Our Citizens’ Future by Promoting Human […]
- Time for action: Lebanese citizens against corruption 22 April 2014
- Fighting for workers’ rights in Bosnia and Herzegovina 16 April 2014
- Anti-corruption street art: lend me your wall 15 April 2014
- Arte callejero anticorrupción: Préstame tu pared 15 April 2014
- Bangladesh factory safety in spotlight 10 April 2014
- Russian money: too big to sanction? 10 March 2014
- Teaching integrity in schools: Lessons from Italy 14 March 2014
- Eu to freeze corrupt assets from Ukraine 5 March 2014
- Germany is ready to sign UNCAC – at last 26 February 2014
- Champion for women’s rights in Pakistan 3 March 2014
- Steven M. Hird: Might be near impossible to see well-advised visit...
- Ramon N. Zuniga: You'll find it near close to impossible to find w...
- Roosevelt S. Hughes: It certainly is nearly not possible to see well-ad...
- William E. Bland: It's actually mostly unattainable to come across ...
- Frank M. Humphrey: It is actually near impossible to see well-advised...