Spanish version / ver en español The following is adapted from a speech by Elisabeth Ungar, Member of Transparency International’s Board of Directors and Executive Director of Transparencia por Colombia, at the Open Government Partnership‘s annual meeting in Brasilia on 15 April 2012. The full speech is available here. I hope that the Open Government […]
Ver en inglés / English version Adaptado del discurso de Elisabeth Ungar, Miembro del Directorio de Transparency International y Directora Ejecutiva de Transparencia por Colombia, en la reunión anual de la Sociedad de Gobierno Abierto en Brasilia el 15 de Abril de 2012. El discurso completo puede encontrarse aquí. Esperamos que la Alianza para el […]
The Fifth Summit of the Americas just started in Trinidad and Tobago with 34 leaders of the region attending. While most people’s attention is on US President Obama meeting the leaders of the region, there is actually the need to forward the agenda and make the conference theme Securing Our Citizens’ Future by Promoting Human […]
- El lavado de dinero: un tema clave que no puede dejarse sólo a los expertos 21 October 2014
- Money-laundering: too important to leave to the experts alone 21 October 2014
- Thuli Madonsela: Corruption eats away at the soul of the nation 17 October 2014
- “Perspectives from the North” – corruption lessons for the Czech Republic 14 October 2014
- الوصول إلى المعلومات: فعل جماعيّ، أصوات جماعيّة 14 October 2014
- Piketty: Diagnosing inequality and prescribing a dose of anti-corruption 25 August 2014
- G20 Meets to Act on Corporate Taxes – But More Needed on Corruption 18 September 2014
- Judiciary the weakest link in Cambodia’s Integrity System 29 September 2014
- Philippines: Stories from the fight against corruption 12 September 2014
- Working together to stop fake agricultural products in Uganda 28 August 2014
- Nicholas Griffin: Well done Transparency International (Cambodia) fo...
- Colin Peters: Here in the United Kingdom our problems concerning...
- Another exposure of why governments need to protect their citezens in Cambodia | 201010blog: […] Read the full article here… [̷...
- “No Impunity” Needs to be the Rule for Corrupt Politicians and Corporations | Frank Vogl: […] of this article appeared on the website ...
- frank williams: Girlks, what you doing is great but do NOT under a...
Latest news from Transparency International
Error: Feed is temporarily unavailable