Spanish version / ver en español The following is adapted from a speech by Elisabeth Ungar, Member of Transparency International’s Board of Directors and Executive Director of Transparencia por Colombia, at the Open Government Partnership‘s annual meeting in Brasilia on 15 April 2012. The full speech is available here. I hope that the Open Government […]
Ver en inglés / English version Adaptado del discurso de Elisabeth Ungar, Miembro del Directorio de Transparency International y Directora Ejecutiva de Transparencia por Colombia, en la reunión anual de la Sociedad de Gobierno Abierto en Brasilia el 15 de Abril de 2012. El discurso completo puede encontrarse aquí. Esperamos que la Alianza para el […]
The Fifth Summit of the Americas just started in Trinidad and Tobago with 34 leaders of the region attending. While most people’s attention is on US President Obama meeting the leaders of the region, there is actually the need to forward the agenda and make the conference theme Securing Our Citizens’ Future by Promoting Human […]
- Give us our daily scandal 26 March 2015
- Bribery: ‘redesign public services to cut risk’ 25 March 2015
- Measuring development: why statistics matter 16 March 2015
- Chile must reform political party financing laws 5 March 2015
- El Poder de la Pregunta en El Salvador 2 March 2015
- Corruption from Afghanistan and Russia to the USA: 3 new books 2 February 2015
- Secrecy breeds corruption 11 February 2015
- Fighting corruption head-on in South-East Asia 2 February 2015
- Supporting security and development in the Americas 2 February 2015
- Illicit Financial Flows from Africa: a complex political problem 11 February 2015
- India beats China at tackling corruption, but not by much - Firstpost: […] On its blog on the findings, Transparenc...
- Wilbur: I had high hopes for this website - but now I see ...
- Entre 175 países, Brasil fica em 69º lugar em ranking mundial de corrupção | O Jornal de Hoje: […] sua análise sobre os resultados da Amé...
- Secrecy breeds corruption | Transparency International-Philippines: […] Transparency International by Kevin [...
- Eva Sarr: Hello Paul I enjoyed your blog. Could you tell ...