“For the first time, everyone will have a voice”. Fiji’s Prime Minister Frank Bainimarama’s plan to involve everyone in the formulation of Fiji’s fourth constitution has been translated into action. Consultations with political parties, non-governmental organisations and citizens are taking place all over Fiji to draft a new constitution by 2013. Transparency International Fiji has […]
Today is Anti-Corruption Day, created in 2003 by the United Nations to raise awareness of corruption and of the role of the UN Convention against Corruption in combating and preventing it. But when we refer to corruption, what do we talk about? What does it mean for people’s lives? Looking at it closely, we don’t […]
- Lessons from the election: low levels of transparency raise red flags in Turkey 27 August 2014
- Piketty: Diagnosing inequality and prescribing a dose of anti-corruption 25 August 2014
- Do settlements for corporate financial malfeasance work? 21 August 2014
- Brazil: marching against corruption 20 August 2014
- Beefing up anti-corruption programmes for corporates 13 August 2014
- Why governance matters for development: critics listen up! 25 July 2014
- Under fire in Gaza: Anti-corruption activist Marwa Abu Odeh 8 August 2014
- International Youth Day – corruption fighters in the making 12 August 2014
- Learning to lead the fight against corruption 23 July 2014
- World Cup winners and losers 16 July 2014
- Rueben Lifuka: The plight of Marwa Abu Odeh and her family and th...
- International Youth Day – Corruption Fighters In The Making | Transparency International-Philippines: […] From Transparency International by Katin...
- EMPOWERING YOUTH: ANTI-CORRUPTION KIT FOR YOUNG ACTIVISTS | Youth Proactive: […] it comes to fighting corruption, many yo...
- Messi and the International Impunity System « Global Financial Integrity: […] Cross-posted from Transparency Internati...
- Felicitas Hackmann: While some people demonstrate and others donate, s...