“For the first time, everyone will have a voice”. Fiji’s Prime Minister Frank Bainimarama’s plan to involve everyone in the formulation of Fiji’s fourth constitution has been translated into action. Consultations with political parties, non-governmental organisations and citizens are taking place all over Fiji to draft a new constitution by 2013. Transparency International Fiji has […]
Today is Anti-Corruption Day, created in 2003 by the United Nations to raise awareness of corruption and of the role of the UN Convention against Corruption in combating and preventing it. But when we refer to corruption, what do we talk about? What does it mean for people’s lives? Looking at it closely, we don’t […]
- Give us our daily scandal 26 March 2015
- Bribery: ‘redesign public services to cut risk’ 25 March 2015
- Measuring development: why statistics matter 16 March 2015
- Chile must reform political party financing laws 5 March 2015
- El Poder de la Pregunta en El Salvador 2 March 2015
- Secrecy breeds corruption 11 February 2015
- Corruption from Afghanistan and Russia to the USA: 3 new books 2 February 2015
- To the new Greek government: keep your promise to fight corruption 27 January 2015
- Supporting security and development in the Americas 2 February 2015
- Fighting corruption head-on in South-East Asia 2 February 2015
- India beats China at tackling corruption, but not by much - Firstpost: […] On its blog on the findings, Transparenc...
- Wilbur: I had high hopes for this website - but now I see ...
- Entre 175 países, Brasil fica em 69º lugar em ranking mundial de corrupção | O Jornal de Hoje: […] sua análise sobre os resultados da Amé...
- Secrecy breeds corruption | Transparency International-Philippines: […] Transparency International by Kevin [...
- Eva Sarr: Hello Paul I enjoyed your blog. Could you tell ...