“For the first time, everyone will have a voice”. Fiji’s Prime Minister Frank Bainimarama’s plan to involve everyone in the formulation of Fiji’s fourth constitution has been translated into action. Consultations with political parties, non-governmental organisations and citizens are taking place all over Fiji to draft a new constitution by 2013. Transparency International Fiji has […]
Today is Anti-Corruption Day, created in 2003 by the United Nations to raise awareness of corruption and of the role of the UN Convention against Corruption in combating and preventing it. But when we refer to corruption, what do we talk about? What does it mean for people’s lives? Looking at it closely, we don’t […]
- A promising step in Costa Rica: now for the real challenge 16 September 2014
- Un paso prometedor en Costa Rica: ahora comienza el verdadero desafío 16 September 2014
- Philippines: Stories from the fight against corruption 12 September 2014
- Working together to stop fake agricultural products in Uganda 28 August 2014
- Lessons from the election: low levels of transparency raise red flags in Turkey 27 August 2014
- Why governance matters for development: critics listen up! 25 July 2014
- Learning to lead the fight against corruption 23 July 2014
- International Youth Day – corruption fighters in the making 12 August 2014
- Under fire in Gaza: Anti-corruption activist Marwa Abu Odeh 8 August 2014
- Messi and the International Impunity System 7 August 2014
- Rueben Lifuka: The plight of Marwa Abu Odeh and her family and th...
- International Youth Day – Corruption Fighters In The Making | Transparency International-Philippines: […] From Transparency International by Katin...
- EMPOWERING YOUTH: ANTI-CORRUPTION KIT FOR YOUNG ACTIVISTS | Youth Proactive: […] it comes to fighting corruption, many yo...
- Messi and the International Impunity System « Global Financial Integrity: […] Cross-posted from Transparency Internati...
- Felicitas Hackmann: While some people demonstrate and others donate, s...