As the first Arab country to have a constitution drafted back in 1861, Tunisia is again at the forefront of change as it takes its final steps in its democratic transition. The country that led the Arab Spring revolutions in the region is now – more than 150 years later – almost ready to adopt […]
“For the first time, everyone will have a voice”. Fiji’s Prime Minister Frank Bainimarama’s plan to involve everyone in the formulation of Fiji’s fourth constitution has been translated into action. Consultations with political parties, non-governmental organisations and citizens are taking place all over Fiji to draft a new constitution by 2013. Transparency International Fiji has […]
With the sun beating down and temperatures reaching 41 degrees in Cairo, I went to my local polling station to vote in an election where, for the first time in our history, no one knows the outcome. This was a remarkable moment for me and my fellow Egyptians. And because of that, I have to […]
The second stop on my East African tour took me to Nairobi, Kenya. Once we had arrived, Rima and I met with the staff of Transparency International Kenya to discuss the many different projects they are currently working on – from ensuring good governance in water, health and education sectors to advocating for policy and […]
- Time for action: Lebanese citizens against corruption 22 April 2014
- Fighting for workers’ rights in Bosnia and Herzegovina 16 April 2014
- Anti-corruption street art: lend me your wall 15 April 2014
- Arte callejero anticorrupción: Préstame tu pared 15 April 2014
- Bangladesh factory safety in spotlight 10 April 2014
- Russian money: too big to sanction? 10 March 2014
- Teaching integrity in schools: Lessons from Italy 14 March 2014
- Eu to freeze corrupt assets from Ukraine 5 March 2014
- Germany is ready to sign UNCAC – at last 26 February 2014
- Champion for women’s rights in Pakistan 3 March 2014
- Lizeth Anslinger: Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your...
- News from Transparency International | C Suite Mentors Nest: […] the blog: Time for action: Lebanese cit...
- Steven M. Hird: Might be near impossible to see well-advised visit...
- Ramon N. Zuniga: You'll find it near close to impossible to find w...
- Roosevelt S. Hughes: It certainly is nearly not possible to see well-ad...