As the first Arab country to have a constitution drafted back in 1861, Tunisia is again at the forefront of change as it takes its final steps in its democratic transition. The country that led the Arab Spring revolutions in the region is now – more than 150 years later – almost ready to adopt […]
“For the first time, everyone will have a voice”. Fiji’s Prime Minister Frank Bainimarama’s plan to involve everyone in the formulation of Fiji’s fourth constitution has been translated into action. Consultations with political parties, non-governmental organisations and citizens are taking place all over Fiji to draft a new constitution by 2013. Transparency International Fiji has […]
With the sun beating down and temperatures reaching 41 degrees in Cairo, I went to my local polling station to vote in an election where, for the first time in our history, no one knows the outcome. This was a remarkable moment for me and my fellow Egyptians. And because of that, I have to […]
The second stop on my East African tour took me to Nairobi, Kenya. Once we had arrived, Rima and I met with the staff of Transparency International Kenya to discuss the many different projects they are currently working on – from ensuring good governance in water, health and education sectors to advocating for policy and […]
- Working together to stop fake agricultural products in Uganda 28 August 2014
- Lessons from the election: low levels of transparency raise red flags in Turkey 27 August 2014
- Piketty: Diagnosing inequality and prescribing a dose of anti-corruption 25 August 2014
- Do settlements for corporate financial malfeasance work? 21 August 2014
- Brazil: marching against corruption 20 August 2014
- Why governance matters for development: critics listen up! 25 July 2014
- Learning to lead the fight against corruption 23 July 2014
- International Youth Day – corruption fighters in the making 12 August 2014
- Under fire in Gaza: Anti-corruption activist Marwa Abu Odeh 8 August 2014
- Messi and the International Impunity System 7 August 2014
- Rueben Lifuka: The plight of Marwa Abu Odeh and her family and th...
- International Youth Day – Corruption Fighters In The Making | Transparency International-Philippines: […] From Transparency International by Katin...
- EMPOWERING YOUTH: ANTI-CORRUPTION KIT FOR YOUNG ACTIVISTS | Youth Proactive: […] it comes to fighting corruption, many yo...
- Messi and the International Impunity System « Global Financial Integrity: […] Cross-posted from Transparency Internati...
- Felicitas Hackmann: While some people demonstrate and others donate, s...