Just last week, around 3,000 high school students protested outside Cypriot Parliament after Cyprus agreed the 10 billion euro ($13 billion) bailout with the European Union. Break out of demonstrations around the world makes me wonder- what is it that young protesters really do? Express their anger? Why anger? I can‘t help perceiving angry faces [...]
Filipino parents unhappy with the way their children’s schools are being run now have a ready remedy: sending an email or text to the website checkmyschool.org. The site has a scrolling list of user complaints, ranging from a computer shortage in an elementary school to allegations – supported by a photo – that another institution [...]
Transparency International Lithuania invites you to follow the live stream of a public lecture by Mr. Daniel Kaufmann, senior fellow in the Global Economy and Development Program at the Brookings Institution (USA), former head of the World Bank Institute, on 09 July, Monday. The lecture “Revisiting Corruption: A Governance Framework” will open the third Transparency International [...]
- Les héros de la lutte contre la corruption : une interview avec Gregory Ngbwa Mintsa 16 May 2013
- No defence for corruption in defence procurement 15 May 2013
- Anti-corruption heroes: an interview with Gregory Ngbwa Mintsa 15 May 2013
- Time to wake up Trinidad & Tobago: the Jack Warner affair 14 May 2013
- Too little transparency in new Czech law on political party financing 10 May 2013
- How to set up an offshore company in 10 minutes 9 April 2013
- Venezuela: The State as Election Campaign Headquarters 28 March 2013
- #offshoreleaks: 21st Century Journalism at its best 4 April 2013
- Iraq’s corruption legacy 3 April 2013
- Money laundering – are BVI leaks a game changer? 8 April 2013
- Conrad: @crichto apologies for the slow reply, as I hadn'...
- Carola: Thanks Dorthea!...
- Dorthea: Your style is so unique in comparison to other peo...
- omniahefeny: مركز كالتكس لاباده ومكافحه ...
- nike free 5.0 v4: Hi there! I just would like to offer you a huge th...
Follow @anticorruption on Twitter