Just last week, around 3,000 high school students protested outside Cypriot Parliament after Cyprus agreed the 10 billion euro ($13 billion) bailout with the European Union. Break out of demonstrations around the world makes me wonder- what is it that young protesters really do? Express their anger? Why anger? I can‘t help perceiving angry faces […]
Filipino parents unhappy with the way their children’s schools are being run now have a ready remedy: sending an email or text to the website checkmyschool.org. The site has a scrolling list of user complaints, ranging from a computer shortage in an elementary school to allegations – supported by a photo – that another institution […]
Transparency International Lithuania invites you to follow the live stream of a public lecture by Mr. Daniel Kaufmann, senior fellow in the Global Economy and Development Program at the Brookings Institution (USA), former head of the World Bank Institute, on 09 July, Monday. The lecture “Revisiting Corruption: A Governance Framework” will open the third Transparency International […]
- 5 women who inspire YOU 7 March 2014
- From the ground up: Palestinian women on the frontlines of anti-corruption 6 March 2014
- 5 reasons South Africa Arms Deal sweeteners turned sour 6 March 2014
- Corruption-busting in Zimbabwe: why being a woman helps 5 March 2014
- Eu to freeze corrupt assets from Ukraine 5 March 2014
- Money up in the air? Corruption in Yemen’s gas sector 13 February 2014
- The Spanish Royal Court and the rule of law 13 January 2014
- Inside Ukraine’s protests 14 February 2014
- Can children lead the fight against corruption? 6 February 2014
- Germany is ready to sign UNCAC – at last 26 February 2014
- Money-laundering in the EU: lessons from the Ukraine? | Transparency International EU Office: […] the cases of Egypt’s Mubarak, Tuni...
- mdf: Good luck with all that, they will be siiting in a...
- online games: Recommeneded websites [...]Here are few of the si...
- hv¥tels a: Appreciate what we include, that is what my very o...
- the facts: Who come taxes of your countries http://www.parti...