Just last week, around 3,000 high school students protested outside Cypriot Parliament after Cyprus agreed the 10 billion euro ($13 billion) bailout with the European Union. Break out of demonstrations around the world makes me wonder- what is it that young protesters really do? Express their anger? Why anger? I can‘t help perceiving angry faces […]
Filipino parents unhappy with the way their children’s schools are being run now have a ready remedy: sending an email or text to the website checkmyschool.org. The site has a scrolling list of user complaints, ranging from a computer shortage in an elementary school to allegations – supported by a photo – that another institution […]
Transparency International Lithuania invites you to follow the live stream of a public lecture by Mr. Daniel Kaufmann, senior fellow in the Global Economy and Development Program at the Brookings Institution (USA), former head of the World Bank Institute, on 09 July, Monday. The lecture “Revisiting Corruption: A Governance Framework” will open the third Transparency International […]
- Vietnam: young people debate business integrity 1 October 2014
- Judiciary the weakest link in Cambodia’s Integrity System 29 September 2014
- G20 whistleblowing laws – are they hitting or missing the mark? A lesson from Australia 22 September 2014
- Anti-corruption compliance in Russia: a way forward 19 September 2014
- FIFA: how to win back trust 19 September 2014
- G20 Meets to Act on Corporate Taxes – But More Needed on Corruption 18 September 2014
- Piketty: Diagnosing inequality and prescribing a dose of anti-corruption 25 August 2014
- Under fire in Gaza: Anti-corruption activist Marwa Abu Odeh 8 August 2014
- Philippines: Stories from the fight against corruption 12 September 2014
- International Youth Day – corruption fighters in the making 12 August 2014
- “No Impunity” Needs to be the Rule for Corrupt Politicians and Corporations | Frank Vogl: […] of this article appeared on the website ...
- frank williams: Girlks, what you doing is great but do NOT under a...
- Miriam Ramirez MD: CORPORATE GREED is also the reason for the sad fi...
- Wakeup Frank: 96% of YOUR Organizations funding is from Governme...
- Philippines: Stories from the Fight Against Corruption | Transparency International-Philippines: […] Transparency International by Samantha [...