Imagine you are an NGO lobbying your government to clean up one of the most notorious areas for corruption: public procurement. In response the government declares that a centrepiece of its anti-corruption strategy will be an electronic procurement system that will make corrupt interference all but impossible. What do you do? Do you applaud this move? How about [...]
Tag Archives | electronic government 1.0
- Les héros de la lutte contre la corruption : une interview avec Gregory Ngbwa Mintsa 16 May 2013
- No defence for corruption in defence procurement 15 May 2013
- Anti-corruption heroes: an interview with Gregory Ngbwa Mintsa 15 May 2013
- Time to wake up Trinidad & Tobago: the Jack Warner affair 14 May 2013
- Too little transparency in new Czech law on political party financing 10 May 2013
- The banks of Cyprus and the pursuit of integrity 20 March 2013
- How to set up an offshore company in 10 minutes 9 April 2013
- Venezuela: The State as Election Campaign Headquarters 28 March 2013
- #offshoreleaks: 21st Century Journalism at its best 4 April 2013
- Iraq’s corruption legacy 3 April 2013
- Read Full Report: Your advice is amazingly significant....
- Authentic LV Outlet New York: Louis Vuitton Outlet Sales Review...
- Thenparis.Com: I want to to thank you for this excellent read!! I...
- Business Loans Corruption Currents: From Secret Accounting Codes to Targeting Sports Bribery | Business Loans: [...] fighting corruption. A columnist says the cu...
- vacancestop.com 2 étoiles martinique Archives » vacancestop.com: Je suis une fille de vingt-huit piges tant pis si ...
Africa aid Americas Anti-corruption Conventions arab spring Brazil Bribe Payers Index bribery business civil society Climate Change climate finance Climate Governance companies corruption Corruption Perceptions Index CPI Egypt elections EU european commission European National Integrity Systems European Union featured FIFA financial crisis football G20 global corruption report India integrity Latin America Libya Mexico OECD Anti-Bribery Convention Peru police Private sector protests Russia social media transparency Tunisia uncac United States
Follow @anticorruption on Twitter
Latest news from Transparency International
- Public input sought on gold standard for corporate anti bribery practices
- Talking corruption and climate change in Latin America: live video stream
- La liberté d’expression en péril au Burundi
- Freedom of expression at risk in Burundi
- Bulgaria: Rock bottom election turnout exposes accountability failure of political class