With more than 1 million Syrian refugees settling into Lebanon, the need to protect this vulnerable population from the inevitable onslaught of corruption that often follows displacement is crucial more than ever before. With this unfolding tragedy in mind, The Lebanese Transparency Association has opened new Advocacy and Legal Advice Centres (ALAC) in the Bekaa […]
On Friday, the European Ombudsman asked the question “Is the Lisbon Treaty delivering for citizens?” We here at the Transparency International EU office (‘TI EU’) indeed think that the Lissbon Treaty could deliver for citizens if the European Union (EU) were to implement a comprehensive EU information campaign on citizens’ fundamental rights. The Ombudsman has […]
Crossposting from the Accountability2.0 blog, a blog started at the 13th International Anti-Corruption Conference looking at how social media has changed how we are fighting corruption. Are citizens changing the rule of the game? This year, the International Anti-Corruption Conference has not only a session, but a whole stream focussing on a wide range of […]
- Learning to lead the fight against corruption 23 July 2014
- World Cup winners and losers 16 July 2014
- Campaign for transparency in Maldives pays off 10 July 2014
- Bangladesh: Cutting off our heads to cure a headache? 3 July 2014
- G20 anti-corruption meeting: progress, but without ambition 25 June 2014
- Three steps to (start) recovering stolen assets 12 June 2014
- How the G20 could unmask the corrupt 20 June 2014
- German-Greek arms deal corruption allegations stir renewed debate 6 June 2014
- From CEO to whistleblower 13 June 2014
- Czech construction job: honest official makes sure citizens win 17 June 2014
- javier: This happens in México all the times. So sad....
- TAPAS K. DUTTA: Nexus between the corrupt politicians, hypocrite m...
- francesco totino: A European Strategy for growth http://economicsan...
- La Cumbre del C20 en Australia | Transparencia Mexicana: […] Para conocer más sobre la Cumbre del C2...
- Derek Patterson: Shocking. Switzerland should be ashamed of itself ...