This week the United Nations is bringing experts and world leaders to Indonesia to debate development priorities beyond 2015, when the Millennium Development Goals expire. Good governance tops the list of what to add to the current eight targets. We want to make certain that good governance and anti-corruption form part of the promises and […]
We told communities to pick their own development agenda, then asked local politicians to commit to fulfilling that agenda. People were able to pick the issues that matter to them, and clearly described what they expect their leaders to deliver.
When asked whether corruption is a problem for women, I immediately think about the women in a local hospital who were being charged US$ 5 every time they screamed while giving birth. The impact of corruption on women is under-researched and hard to document because it is not easy for women to come forward and […]
A review of a book with strong corruption themes. Next week we will run a blog post about corruption in literature. Please post your suggestions below. The stink of rotting garbage hangs over Annawadi, a Mumbai slum built on a garbage dump surrounding a sewage lake. But even more harmful to the residents of Annawadi […]
Transparency International is a household name in Bangladesh, thanks to one of the biggest chapters in our movement. The efforts of Transparency International Bangladesh to engage people from all over the country have resulted in a 5,000+ strong volunteer base and tens of thousands more participating in activities and campaigns. Founded in 1996 Transparency Bangladesh […]
- Russian money: too big to sanction? 10 March 2014
- 5 women who inspire YOU 7 March 2014
- From the ground up: Palestinian women on the frontlines of anti-corruption 6 March 2014
- 5 reasons South Africa Arms Deal sweeteners turned sour 6 March 2014
- Corruption-busting in Zimbabwe: why being a woman helps 5 March 2014
- Inside Ukraine’s protests 14 February 2014
- The Spanish Royal Court and the rule of law 13 January 2014
- Money up in the air? Corruption in Yemen’s gas sector 13 February 2014
- Can children lead the fight against corruption? 6 February 2014
- Germany is ready to sign UNCAC – at last 26 February 2014
- Mehr…: Hi, I think that I saw you visited my site thus I ...
- Money-laundering in the EU: lessons from the Ukraine? | Transparency International EU Office: […] the cases of Egypt’s Mubarak, Tuni...
- mdf: Good luck with all that, they will be siiting in a...
- online games: Recommeneded websites [...]Here are few of the si...
- hv¥tels a: Appreciate what we include, that is what my very o...