This week the United Nations is bringing experts and world leaders to Indonesia to debate development priorities beyond 2015, when the Millennium Development Goals expire. Good governance tops the list of what to add to the current eight targets. We want to make certain that good governance and anti-corruption form part of the promises and [...]
We told communities to pick their own development agenda, then asked local politicians to commit to fulfilling that agenda. People were able to pick the issues that matter to them, and clearly described what they expect their leaders to deliver.
When asked whether corruption is a problem for women, I immediately think about the women in a local hospital who were being charged US$ 5 every time they screamed while giving birth. The impact of corruption on women is under-researched and hard to document because it is not easy for women to come forward and [...]
A review of a book with strong corruption themes. Next week we will run a blog post about corruption in literature. Please post your suggestions below. The stink of rotting garbage hangs over Annawadi, a Mumbai slum built on a garbage dump surrounding a sewage lake. But even more harmful to the residents of Annawadi [...]
Transparency International is a household name in Bangladesh, thanks to one of the biggest chapters in our movement. The efforts of Transparency International Bangladesh to engage people from all over the country have resulted in a 5,000+ strong volunteer base and tens of thousands more participating in activities and campaigns. Founded in 1996 Transparency Bangladesh [...]
- Czech political scandal shows a strengthening of the rule of law 18 June 2013
- Whistleblowing and leaking: pushing the limits of accountability 14 June 2013
- G8: It’s time for action on money laundering 11 June 2013
- Poverty experts: “we need a transparency revolution” 7 June 2013
- Surveillance under scrutiny in Georgia 6 June 2013
- Announcing the Financial Transparency Coalition 30 May 2013
- Time to wake up Trinidad & Tobago: the Jack Warner affair 14 May 2013
- How to fight corruption with online tools: best practice from Morocco 8 May 2013
- Is Brazil taking a “U-turn”? 8 May 2013
- A bad week at FIFA with more to come 26 April 2013
- yutakanakano14.blogspot.com: It's fantastic that you are getting ideas from th...
- chase your dreams clothing: Hi, I do believe this is a great blog. I stumbledu...
- Do you have a water leak? Then call Morrison\'s plumbing in Huntington wv. They can handle water leaks and have been doing it since 1983.: I'm now not certain the spot where you increasing...
- Conspiracy Theories! | Czech political scandal shows a strengthening of the rule of law – Transparency International (press release) (blog): [...] news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&u...
- Ardiansyah: coruption was One Problem globall Issue on the wor...
Follow @anticorruption on Twitter
Latest news from Transparency International
- Why we need to know who really owns a company
- Strengthening whistleblower protection: an international imperative
- Investigative journalists as anti-corruption activists: An interview with Gerardo Reyes
- Los periodistas de investigación son activistas anticorrupción: una entrevista con Gerardo Reyes
- Preserving Integrity in Sport