اطلع على نتائج مؤشر مُدْرَكات الفساد لعام ٢٠١٥ مرة أخرى… ثلاثة من البلدان العشرة التي حلت في قاع المؤشر الصادر هذا العام تقع في منطقة الشرق الأوسط وشمال أفريقيا، وهي العراق، وليبيا، والسودان. إن الصراعات المدمرة الجارية في هذه البلدان وغيرها – مثل سوريا واليمن – تعني حتماً أن أي جهود رامية إلى تقوية المؤسسات والدولة قد […]
View the 2015 Corruption Perceptions Index results باللغة العربية Once again, three of the bottom 10 countries in this year’s index are from the MENA region – Iraq, Libya and Sudan. The ongoing devastating conflicts in these and other countries, such as Syria and Yemen, inevitably mean that any efforts to strengthen institutions and the state […]
Representatives of Transparency International from seven chapters and partner organisations from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region and the Secretariat have been invited by the Tunisian government to take part in the fourth Arab Forum on Asset Recovery (AFAR4) taking place in Hammamet, Tunisia this week. This is an important opportunity for us to […]
This post was originally published in TI-EU‘s blog. Today the EU published progress reports for its neighbourhood partner countries, which also looks at reforms in governance and anti-corruption. It is no secret that the EU’s closest neighbours generally face considerable problems of corruption in their public institutions. The 2012 Corruption Perceptions Index places almost all European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP) countries below 50, […]
The Arab world witnessed unprecedented changes with the toppling of dictators in Tunisia, Egypt and Libya last year. The Arab Spring served to transform the anti-corruption issue from the responsibility of a few, to the preoccupation of many. In most countries in the Middle East and North Africa region, trust in government remains low, with […]
The wave of protests that spread through the Arab world this spring drew international attention to the problems of corruption and nepotism in the region. This is confirmed by the findings of the 2011 Corruption Perceptions Index. Arwa Hassan, Senior Programme Coordinator in Transparency International’s Middle East and North Africa department, discusses the challenges ahead.
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.