4 milliards de Francs CFA destinés à l’éducation perdus, presque mille faux enseignants, et des milliers d’enfants de régions rurales assis par terre, parce que les bancs et tables inscrits au budget n’ont pas été livrés. Il n’est pas étonnant alors que le taux d’alphabétisation au Niger est en dessous de 30%, laissant peu d’opportunités […]
Tag Archives | Association Nigérienne de Lutte contre la Corruption
Niger fait campagne contre les faux enseignants, la corruption dans les écoles
10 May 2012 in Africa and Middle East, Education, People power
Anti-corruption leader released in Niger
28 August 2009 in Africa and Middle East, Anti-corruption movement, Human rights, Region
The anti-corruption leader Wada Maman who was arrested last Saturday 22 August in Niamey, Niger, has been released on bail, along with eight other men who were detained on the same day. His arrest and the ongoing intimidation of civil society in the country continue to be a cause of great concern for Transparency International […]
Anti-corruption leader arrested in Niger
24 August 2009 in Africa and Middle East, Anti-corruption movement
Anti-corruption leader Mr Wada Maman was arrested on Saturday, 22 August, as he was travelling through Niger’s capital, Niamey. Mr Maman is a Board Member and Secretary General of the Association Nigérienne de Lutte contre la Corruption (ANLC), the TI chapter in Niger. Mr Maman was going from his home to the home of […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Africa aid arab spring Bangladesh Brazil bribery business civil society Climate Change climate finance Climate Governance companies corruption Corruption Perceptions Index CPI Egypt elections EU European National Integrity Systems European Union featured FIFA football G20 Global Corruption Barometer global corruption report Global Corruption Report: Sport India integrity Latin America Mexico money laundering OECD Anti-Bribery Convention open government partnership police Private sector protests Russia tax evasion transparency Tunisia uncac UN Convention against Corruption United States whistleblower protection
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.