Transparency International’s audiovisual media coordinator Jesse Garcia writes about filming the work of Transparency Palestine. Picturing corruption isn’t easy. And its human cost, although very real, is often difficult to capture. But Transparency International’s Advocacy and Legal Advice Centres offer a way to do both, through their work advising the victims of corruption. The stories […]
Tag Archives | complaint
Filming Palestine’s Struggle against Corruption
27 May 2011 in Africa and Middle East, ALAC, People power
Asset recovery in the dock
8 June 2010 in Asset recovery, Financial Markets
This week senior members of the Stolen Asset Recovery (StAR) initiative, a joint programme of the World Bank and United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime meet in Paris to step up efforts to find and repatriate stolen assets. Here, Daniel Lebègue, president of TI France, explains what his organisation is doing on this issue. […]
Have you paid a bribe last year?
3 June 2009 in Measurement and Research
Have you paid a bribe in the previous 12 months? This is one of the multitude of questions Transparency International asked more than 73.000 people in 69 countries to address, in the 2009 Global Corruption Barometer, published today, 3 June. The Barometer is a global public opinion survey that looks at perceptions and experiences of […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Africa aid arab spring Bangladesh Brazil bribery business civil society Climate Change climate finance Climate Governance companies corruption Corruption Perceptions Index CPI Egypt elections EU European National Integrity Systems European Union featured FIFA football G20 Global Corruption Barometer global corruption report Global Corruption Report: Sport India integrity Latin America Mexico money laundering OECD Anti-Bribery Convention open government partnership police Private sector protests Russia tax evasion transparency Tunisia uncac UN Convention against Corruption United States whistleblower protection
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.