Manoj Nadkarni, Programme Manager of Transparency International’s Forest Governance Integrity Programme, reflects on what was and wasn’t achieved at the COP 17 climate governance summit in Durban, South Africa. At the COP 17 venue, the mood of the NGO observers seemed to veer from cynicism that anything at all was achieved, to exuberance that so […]
Alice Harrison, Communications Coordinator for TI’s Climate Governance Integrity Programme, reports from South Africa as the 2011 climate conference reaches its conclusion. As the sun rose on South Africa yesterday a burst of applause sounded from Durban’s conference hall as UN negotiators commended themselves for reaching an “historic agreement” on climate change. “We have worked […]
Alice Harrison, Communications and Advocacy Coordinator for Transparency International’s Climate GovernanceIntegrity Programme, highlights the need to consider the dangers of corruption in climate finance at the upcoming G20 summit and COP17 meeting. Economic growth and environmental conservation tend to be presented in terms of either/or. In the industrialised world the environment has figured as a […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.