Lea este blog en español Even as Venezuelans wonder what the future holds for their country after the elections that led to the victory of Nicolas Maduro, there are many other pressing issues to be solved. On 18 January, Transparency Venezuela launched a report, “Analysis of corruption and integrity risks in Gran Misión Vivienda Venezuela“. […]
Read this post in English Incluso mientras los venezolanos se preguntan qué futuro le espera a su país tras las elecciones que dieron como vencedor a Nicolás Maduro, quedan muchos otros temas urgentes por resolver. El 18 de enero Transparencia Venezuela publicó Análisis de riesgos de corrupción e integridad en gran Misión Vivienda Venezuela. Basado […]
This blog post was written by Paola Palacios, Programme Coordinator of the Initiative for the Institutional Strengthening of Social Programmes (IPRO) and Monserrat Hernández, Project Consultant for IPRO at Transparencia Mexicana, the National Chapter of Transparency International in Mexico. Mexico is the second biggest economy in Latin America and growing steadily. Yet, despite its economic […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.