The United Nations Convention against Corruption (UNCAC) provides the legal framework that countries use to fight corruption. It dates from 2003 and every two years there is a Conference of States Parties where the signatories — there are now 177 — meet to discuss UNCAC implementation. For the first time at this year’s meeting in St. Petersburg, Russia […]
Tag Archives | Elena Panfilova
Civil society’s role in the fight against corruption
6 November 2015 in Anti-corruption Conventions, Civil society, Politics and government
Russia confirms plans to join the OECD Convention against bribery
6 February 2012 in Anti-corruption Conventions, Private sector
In 1999 leaders from OECD countries took a big step in the fight against corruption and committed to holding their companies to account for their behaviour abroad. Until then, bribing abroad to win contracts had largely been tacitly accepted and was even a tax deductible expense in at least 14 OECD countries. Under the OECD […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Africa aid arab spring Bangladesh Brazil bribery business civil society Climate Change climate finance Climate Governance companies corruption Corruption Perceptions Index CPI Egypt elections EU European National Integrity Systems European Union featured FIFA football G20 Global Corruption Barometer global corruption report Global Corruption Report: Sport India integrity Latin America Mexico money laundering OECD Anti-Bribery Convention open government partnership police Private sector protests Russia tax evasion transparency Tunisia uncac UN Convention against Corruption United States whistleblower protection
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.