Transparency of the EU budget and its spending is of great importance for public control of the European Union, its institutions and bodies and the tens of thousands of beneficiaries of EU funds. Without knowing where EU money is spent and who receives it for what purposes, the prevention of misuse of EU funds, including […]
Tag Archives | EU Budget Transparency
EU budget transparency: Advocating better rules and practices
16 March 2011 in European Union
Towards a new and more transparent culture of spending EU funds?
13 July 2010 in European Union
EP Public Hearing on Transparency in Structural Funds from TI EU on Vimeo. Intransparency of EU funds spending is not only bad for democratic governance and public participation and control, but transparency is also crucial for the fight against corruption as the President of the Budget Control Committee, Luigi de Magistris, underlined this morning in […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Africa aid arab spring Bangladesh Brazil bribery business civil society Climate Change climate finance Climate Governance companies corruption Corruption Perceptions Index CPI Egypt elections EU European National Integrity Systems European Union featured FIFA football G20 Global Corruption Barometer global corruption report Global Corruption Report: Sport India integrity Latin America Mexico money laundering OECD Anti-Bribery Convention open government partnership police Private sector protests Russia tax evasion transparency Tunisia uncac UN Convention against Corruption United States whistleblower protection
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.