As Transparency International asks the G20 Anti-Corruption Working Group to prioritise anti-bribery laws, asset recovery and money laundering ahead of the Cannes G20 Summit, Transparency International’s Group Director for Research & Knowledge Robin Hodess reflects on relevance of the disastrous and destabilising impacts the failure to address corruption has had in Arab Spring countries such […]
By Craig Fagan, Senior Policy Coordinator at Transparency International. The recent meetings in Deauville, France , which brought together the world’s eight leading industrialised (G8), did not score well when it comes to accountability.
Yesterday the Guardian Poverty Matters blog published an article reacting to the leaked G8 aid accountability report by Karin Christiansen of Publish What You Fund and Craig Fagan from TI. Read it here.
Transparency International welcomes the 12 principles for a strong, fair and clean economy on the table in l’Aquila as long as they include strong monitoring mechanisms for effective implementation On the OECD 12 principles for a strong, fair and clean economy, we would urge G-8 leaders to put into practice the effective monitoring of the […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.