El 20 de Julio se publicó el Índice de Transparencia de los Ayuntamientos (ITA) 2010, elaborado por Transparencia Internacional España. Jesús Lizcano, Presidente de TI España, nos presenta aquí con un resúmen y los resultados del índice. El ITA constituye una herramienta para medir el nivel de transparencia ante los ciudadanos y la sociedad de […]
Tag Archives | index
España: Indice de transparencia de los Ayuntamientos
27 July 2010 in Europe and Central Asia, Measurement and Research, Politics and government
Global Corruption Barometer: The human dimension
13 May 2009 in ALAC, Anti-corruption movement, Measurement and Research, Politics and government
Transparency International wants to hear your story! The Global Corruption Barometer is a global public opinion survey commissioned by Transparency International, which looks at the corruption-related perceptions and experiences of ordinary people. It asks people which institutions most frequently extort bribes, which institutions are perceived to be most compromised by corruption, and asks a whole […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Africa aid arab spring Bangladesh Brazil bribery business civil society Climate Change climate finance Climate Governance companies corruption Corruption Perceptions Index CPI Egypt elections EU European National Integrity Systems European Union featured FIFA football G20 Global Corruption Barometer global corruption report Global Corruption Report: Sport India integrity Latin America Mexico money laundering OECD Anti-Bribery Convention open government partnership police Private sector protests Russia tax evasion transparency Tunisia uncac UN Convention against Corruption United States whistleblower protection
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.