El 6 de Marzo, el presidente colombiano Juan Manuel Santos firmó la Ley de Acceso a la Información. Esto fue el paso formal de un largo proceso liderado por organizaciones de la sociedad civil en colaboración con muchos sectores del país. El derecho de los ciudadanos a conocer en detalle el quehacer del gobierno y […]
Tag Archives | infrastructure
Colombia – un gran paso hacia la cultura de la transparencia
24 April 2014 in Access to information, Americas, Anti-corruption movement, Civil society, Miscellaneous, Politics and government
Colombia: a major step forward towards the culture of transparency
24 April 2014 in Access to information, Accountability, Americas, Anti-corruption movement, Civil society, Politics and government
On 6 March, Colombian president Juan Manuel Santos signed the country’s access to information law. This was the last formal step of a long process led by civil society organisations collaborating with many sectors in the country. The right of citizens to know what governments and public institutions are doing, and how public resources are […]
Corruption and the true cost of hosting the Games
24 January 2012 in Sport
Big sporting events bring excitement, pride and trepidation in almost equal measure to the winning country. The fireworks go off, but so do the alarm bells. Will the event have a legacy and help develop the (sporting) infrastructure and the society of the host country in a sustainable way? Will all the money be well-spent? […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Africa aid arab spring Bangladesh Brazil bribery business civil society Climate Change climate finance Climate Governance companies corruption Corruption Perceptions Index CPI Egypt elections EU European National Integrity Systems European Union featured FIFA football G20 Global Corruption Barometer global corruption report Global Corruption Report: Sport India integrity Latin America Mexico money laundering OECD Anti-Bribery Convention open government partnership police Private sector protests Russia tax evasion transparency Tunisia uncac UN Convention against Corruption United States whistleblower protection
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.