US transparency activists taking part in a meeting of staff from Transparency International’s legal advice centres have written about the use of technology to fight corruption. This post was originally published in the Sunlight Foundation‘s blog and is authored by Júlia Keseru. Great news for the open government movement: Transparency International, one of the key international […]
Tag Archives | international anti-corruption conference
Transparency International on the road of technology
4 April 2013 in Access to information, Anti-corruption movement, People power, Politics and government, Technology
Will the World Cup and Olympics bring more corruption to Brazil?
5 July 2011 in Americas, Anti-corruption movement, Events, People power, Sport
By Sophie Amelia Mendes from the IACC team, and Stella Borzilo, from the Americas department, at Transparency International. For a few days every year since 2001, dozens of people marching through the towns and villages of the arid Brazilian North East. These are the people who are speaking out against corruption in Brazil, taking part […]
14th International Anti-Corruption Conference Announced
10 September 2009 in Anti-corruption movement, Asia Pacific, Events, Region
In the aftermath of the financial crisis insecurity has flourished and the challenges threatening the livelihood of populations across the world have increased, creating an environment ripe for corruption. Many of the right promises have been made – the task at hand is to ensure that commitments are honoured. To restore peoples’ trust and rebuild […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Africa aid arab spring Bangladesh Brazil bribery business civil society Climate Change climate finance Climate Governance companies corruption Corruption Perceptions Index CPI Egypt elections EU European National Integrity Systems European Union featured FIFA football G20 Global Corruption Barometer global corruption report Global Corruption Report: Sport India integrity Latin America Mexico money laundering OECD Anti-Bribery Convention open government partnership police Private sector protests Russia tax evasion transparency Tunisia uncac UN Convention against Corruption United States whistleblower protection
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.