On 15 May Transparency International India invited senior figures in the defence establishment, including Defence Minister A.K. Antony, senior oversight officers from both state-owned and private defence companies, and experts from civil society to discuss the issue of corruption in defence procurement. There have been too many scandals in procurement – the AgustaWestland helicopter mess […]
Tag Archives | Ministry of Defence
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Africa aid arab spring Bangladesh Brazil bribery business civil society Climate Change climate finance Climate Governance companies corruption Corruption Perceptions Index CPI Egypt elections EU European National Integrity Systems European Union featured FIFA football G20 Global Corruption Barometer global corruption report Global Corruption Report: Sport India integrity Latin America Mexico money laundering OECD Anti-Bribery Convention open government partnership police Private sector protests Russia tax evasion transparency Tunisia uncac UN Convention against Corruption United States whistleblower protection
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.