Desde sus inicios en 2011, la Alianza para el Gobierno Abierto (Open Government Partnership, OGP) ha intentado promover una visión del mundo donde los gobiernos sean transparentes, inclusivos y rindan cuentas. Y lo está logrando. La OGP comenzó con tan solo ocho países y, en la actualidad, ya son 65 los que han aceptado compartir […]
Since its inception in 2011, the Open Government Partnership (OGP) has sought to advance a vision of the world where governments are transparent, accountable, and inclusive. It is catching on. The OGP started with just eight countries and now has 65 who have agreed to share that vision and introduce practical ways to make it […]
This week several representatives from Transparency International will join about 1,000 members of civil society and government to discuss transparency, accountability and participation at the Open Government Partnership London Summit. Nuala Haughey, advocacy and research manager with Transparency InternationaI Ireland, will be attending as well. This blog originally appeared on the Open Government Partnership website. […]
Spanish version / ver en español The following is adapted from a speech by Elisabeth Ungar, Member of Transparency International’s Board of Directors and Executive Director of Transparencia por Colombia, at the Open Government Partnership‘s annual meeting in Brasilia on 15 April 2012. The full speech is available here. I hope that the Open Government […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.