It’s the blockbuster policy book of the year: Thomas Piketty’s weighty Capital in the 21st Century, a 600 plus-page analysis of the scale and perils of rising inequality. As Piketty argues, wealth and return on capital are growing faster than the overall economy and income from labour. Making matters worse, labour income is becoming increasingly […]
Around the world, the income generated through taxes is crucial for a country to ensure that streets are built, hospitals and schools are run, and public services function properly. ActionAid UK today has launched a campaign looking at how and where these taxes are paid – tax justice. In the report Calling Time: Why SABMiller […]
Several members of the European Parliament have launched a cross-party petition urging the European Commission and Member States to propose legislation and mechanisms to fight corruption. High-level corruption in EU relations with third countries is a particular focus of the petition.
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.