The annual gathering of a majority of Asia Pacific countries at the tail end of the Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI) 2013 casts doubt on the prediction that the 21st century will be the Asian century. Over the past decade many countries in the Asia Pacific region have achieved commendable economic and social growth. But have […]
Tag Archives | Thailand
CPI 2013: Poor scores in Asia Pacific show economic growth under threat
3 December 2013 in Accountability, Anti-corruption movement, Asia Pacific, Civil society, Cost of Corruption, Measurement and Research, Politics and government, Poverty and development
14th International Anti-Corruption Conference Announced
10 September 2009 in Anti-corruption movement, Asia Pacific, Events, Region
In the aftermath of the financial crisis insecurity has flourished and the challenges threatening the livelihood of populations across the world have increased, creating an environment ripe for corruption. Many of the right promises have been made – the task at hand is to ensure that commitments are honoured. To restore peoples’ trust and rebuild […]
Citizen participation against corruption: experiences, ideas
20 May 2009 in Asia Pacific
When Cobus de Swardt, Managing Director of Transparency International and John Davidson, Assistant Director General with AusAID opened TI’s Asia Pacific regional programme meeting earlier on Tuesday, they wished to create a world of greater social justice, and the only way achieving this mere aim is through empowering people. TI is in the unique position […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Africa aid arab spring Bangladesh Brazil bribery business civil society Climate Change climate finance Climate Governance companies corruption Corruption Perceptions Index CPI Egypt elections EU European National Integrity Systems European Union featured FIFA football G20 Global Corruption Barometer global corruption report Global Corruption Report: Sport India integrity Latin America Mexico money laundering OECD Anti-Bribery Convention open government partnership police Private sector protests Russia tax evasion transparency Tunisia uncac UN Convention against Corruption United States whistleblower protection
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.