Anti-corruption training is not adequately addressed in the majority of countries surveyed in TI-DSP’s Government Defence Anti-Corruption Index. TI-DSP has been addressing this gap through Building Integrity courses which have been delivered to over 600 mid to senior defence staff since 2008. Two recent impact analysis of course alumni found this course has had a […]
Andrea van der Kerk, an independent consultant on projects related to water governance and communications, attended the event on behalf of WIN – a network created to respond to increasing concerns among water and anti-corruption stakeholders over corruption in the water sector. What is water integrity? Why is it important? How can it be promoted? […]
Six months after the start of the UK Bribery Act, many companies are working hard to implement anti-bribery procedures. The Bribery Act makes it illegal for companies to fail to prevent bribery. The best defence for a company against this liability is to prove it had ‘adequate procedures’ in place to prevent bribery within the […]
Laura Granado, Programme Coordinator in the Middle East and Africa Department, writes on the work of mobile Advocacy and Legal Advice Centres (ALACs) in Africa, bringing free legal advice to rural populations. One of the main objectives of Advocacy and Legal Advice Centres (ALACs) is to empower the victims and witnesses of acts of corruption […]
Laura Granado, from the Africa & Middle East team in the Secretariat writes about her experiences in Senegal, where she and Servaas Feiertag travelled as part of the Advocacy and Legal Centre programme in francophone Africa. For more information on the programme please write to Laura firstname.lastname@example.org or Servaas email@example.com. More than 68,000 citizens have […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.