It’s morning in Rome, and commuters are heading to the tube station on their way to work. Today, there’s some special entertainment in store for them – a short video with a catchy tune and a clear message: it’s time to wake up to corruption. Meanwhile, thousands of miles away in the Dominican Republic, crowds […]
Today Transparency International and the FAO are publishing a paper warning that corruption in land management endangers livelihoods, promotes inequality and distorts markets. Through its legal advice centres, Transparency International has already encountered thousands of ordinary citizens who have experienced this first hand. This is the story of a citizen who came to the centre […]
Today the communication on the revision of the European Union’s Neighbourhood Policy (ENP Review) was unveiled by the European Commission and High Representative… finally. We at TI-EU welcome the proposal which places a stronger focus on democratisation and the fight against corruption in the context of a changing neighbourhood.
From April 15-16, 2010 the board of the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative met in Berlin. Eduardo Bohorquez, head of the Mexican TI chapter and board member of the EITI, as well as François Valérian, head of Private Sector Programmes for Transparency International, were there (version française versión en español) April 16 marked a decisive day for […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.