The Australian government took the reins of the G20 on 1 December. In its vision it acknowledges that corruption is bad for business, but Australian business doesn’t seem to think the same, having dropped it from its top priorities for 2014. We think this is a mistake. “Corruption is a severe impediment to sustainable economic […]
President Barack Obama, speaking to the United Nations General Assembly about the true nature of democracy, mentioned corruption and bribery several times. I was particularly struck by this line: True democracy demands that citizens cannot be thrown in jail because of what they believe, and that businesses can be opened without paying a bribe. Unfortunately, […]
It is increasingly recognised that corruption can only be tackled effectively through the joint action of all stakeholders, i.e. the public sector, business and civil society. There is a growing trend to include the private sector in development initiatives to ensure that it becomes part of the solution rather than being part of the problem. […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.