How do you talk to students about corruption? This is one of the questions and challenges that we at Transparency International Italy tried to answer with their project “A path towards legality. My school adopts TI-It”. Since our founding in 1996, we have been implementing projects in the education sector, as we believe that the education […]
For the students of University Laboratory School, 3 March 2014 was out of the ordinary. They had been told by their teachers over the previous few days about an exhibition of cartoons, which would be held at their school premises. And not only that, a quiz competition and anti-corruption oath-taking ceremony would follow – something […]
According to a 21 October ruling, Hungary’s largest university – Eötvös Loránd (ELTE) – is being ordered to release the names of student union members in the law faculty who received “public service scholarships” and bonus payments for participating in the student government. This groundbreaking ruling comes in the wake of a freedom of information […]
Today is Malala Yousafzai’s 16th birthday. Since the tender age of 10, Malala has been campaigning for something that many of us often take for granted: the ability to go to school. Her brave activism for universal education and girls’ rights in her native Pakistan was noticed by others who had different ideas. In October […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.