October 12 will see the announcement of this year’s Latin American Investigative Journalism Award, awarded jointly by Transparency International and Instituto Prensa y Sociedad (Press and Society Institute).The prize honours outstanding journalism in Latin America or Caribbean media contributing to greater transparency. As we await the results, Catalina Vazquez takes a look back at the […]
Secret Diaries: How four investigative journalists triggered one of Brazil’s biggest corruption scandals
Investigative journalists open doors and help society evolve from a culture of secrecy to one where transparency, good governance and public accountability are the core values. On 15-18 August, Transparency International (TI) and Instituto Prensa y Sociedad (IPYS) brought together journalists from all over Latin America and beyond to the first Latin American Conference on […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.