October 12 will see the announcement of this year’s Latin American Investigative Journalism Award, awarded jointly by Transparency International and Instituto Prensa y Sociedad (Press and Society Institute).The prize honours outstanding journalism in Latin America or Caribbean media contributing to greater transparency. As we await the results, Catalina Vazquez takes a look back at the […]
Tag Archives | Instituto Prensa y Sociedad
Secret Diaries: How four investigative journalists triggered one of Brazil’s biggest corruption scandals
11 October 2012 in Access to information, Americas, People power, Whistleblowing
First Latin American Conference on Investigative Journalism
19 August 2009 in Americas, Anti-corruption movement, Events, Politics and government, Poverty and development, Region
Investigative journalists open doors and help society evolve from a culture of secrecy to one where transparency, good governance and public accountability are the core values. On 15-18 August, Transparency International (TI) and Instituto Prensa y Sociedad (IPYS) brought together journalists from all over Latin America and beyond to the first Latin American Conference on […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Africa aid arab spring Bangladesh Brazil bribery business civil society Climate Change climate finance Climate Governance companies corruption Corruption Perceptions Index CPI Egypt elections EU European National Integrity Systems European Union featured FIFA football G20 Global Corruption Barometer global corruption report Global Corruption Report: Sport India integrity Latin America Mexico money laundering OECD Anti-Bribery Convention open government partnership police Private sector protests Russia tax evasion transparency Tunisia uncac UN Convention against Corruption United States whistleblower protection
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.