Austria needs to make its banks more transparent and join the international movement to end secrecy in the fight against illicit financial flows and tax evasion as Dr. Kurt Bayer and Dr. Edith Kitzmantel of Transparency International Austria explain. Last month Austria’s Chancellor Werner Faymann signaled that Austria is ready to make the country’s notoriously […]
Around 260 Gigabytes of data from ten tax havens, 2.5 million documents, 130.000 persons from 170 countries concerned – a mega coup. But some questions are still to be answered. Today’s releases regarding #offshoreleaks include everything one can expect from good journalism in the 21st century: Collaboration: 84 journalists worked on the story, coordinated by […]
Paul Zoubkov and Helen Turek talk about Transparency International’s Europe wide initiative to improve national anti-corruption systems. Good governance, accountability and rule of law are among the key hallmarks of a healthy society, and yet right across Europe, there is a deep sense of frustration that key national institutions and actors are not living up […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.