View the 2015 Corruption Perceptions Index results باللغة العربية Once again, three of the bottom 10 countries in this year’s index are from the MENA region – Iraq, Libya and Sudan. The ongoing devastating conflicts in these and other countries, such as Syria and Yemen, inevitably mean that any efforts to strengthen institutions and the state […]
By Antonia Bosanquet, Transparency International’s Arab media specialist. This weekend marked the fourth month since Mubarak resigned from his position as President of Egypt. The day that he stepped down from power will enter history as a turning point for Egypt and the Arab world. But Monday also marked an anniversary that may be equally decisive […]
Tunisia’s post-revolution spring has brought joy and genuine empowerment to the Tunisian people, but as the extent of corruption and abuse of power is revealed, a sense of bitterness and bewilderment at how a system could fail so utterly, is emerging in the Tunisian society. The issue now is not retribution but reconstruction of a […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.