The immediate reason for the protests against the Bulgarian government, which started in mid-June and are still going on, was the appointment of a person with a doubtful reputation, very low integrity and an obvious lack of competence in the eyes of public perception to head the state agency for national security. The lack of […]
Tag Archives | People Power
An anti-corruption reform agenda for Bulgaria
8 August 2013 in Europe and Central Asia, People power
Flattening the pyramid; the struggle to reform Egypt’s political system
13 June 2011 in Accountability, Africa and Middle East, Human rights, People power
By Antonia Bosanquet, Transparency International’s Arab media specialist. This weekend marked the fourth month since Mubarak resigned from his position as President of Egypt. The day that he stepped down from power will enter history as a turning point for Egypt and the Arab world. But Monday also marked an anniversary that may be equally decisive […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Africa aid arab spring Bangladesh Brazil bribery business civil society Climate Change climate finance Climate Governance companies corruption Corruption Perceptions Index CPI Egypt elections EU European National Integrity Systems European Union featured FIFA football G20 Global Corruption Barometer global corruption report Global Corruption Report: Sport India integrity Latin America Mexico money laundering OECD Anti-Bribery Convention open government partnership police Private sector protests Russia tax evasion transparency Tunisia uncac UN Convention against Corruption United States whistleblower protection
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.