Transparency International’s Annual Report highlights work from more than 100 countries around the world. The following extract looks at what TI chapters are doing to keep spending on government services clean and transparent. Trillions of dollars are spent every year worldwide on publicly funded projects – everything from schools and hospitals, to roads and bridges, […]
Public procurement is a subject close to the hearts of many at TI, and for good reason. It is an area that is highly susceptible to collusion, corruption and bribery, but the record shows that this can be remedied through a combination of more transparent procedures and effective sanctions. Experience of using integrity pacts in […]
Fighting foreign bribery and strengthening government procurement processes are key to addressing corruption in international trade. Companies who bribe foreign officials are on the “supply side” of international corruption. Transparency International’s latest Progress Report on foreign bribery enforcement found that government efforts to stop this practice are lacking. Last week, 20 of Transparency International’s European […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.