Read about the Corruption Perceptions Index 2010 here. Read about the Corruption Perceptions Index 2011 here. For regional perspectives on the CPI 2011 results see here: Europe and Central Asia Americas Sub-Saharan Africa Asia Pacific Middle East and North Africa For a blog post defining public sector corruption click here and to read about our […]
The anti-corruption movement and its partners are readying for their next battle in the fight against abuses and the disregard for transparency, integrity and accountability. Yet the location is not in a boardroom or in parliament, but in a convention centre in Doha, Qatar. Here, representatives from governments and civil society will be convening discussions […]
While the word “rat” has not yet made it into Transparency International’s recently launched Plain Language Guide, Participación Ciudadana, TI’s chapter in the Dominican Republic, is making quite a fuss about the fuzzy creatures. Together with a few other NGOs, this very active organisation decided to pursue public good through a mass fumigation march, with […]
The financial crisis is awash in so many specialised terms that their sheer number seems to rival the amount of bail-out money being doled out to shore up the faltering economy. One word that is constantly being bounced around, from the Bundestag to the White House, from Wall Street to High Street, is ‘conflict of […]
How does successful fighting corruption in the region Asia Pacific look like? This key question was at the centre of today’s Transparency International Asia Pacific Regional Programme Meeting. 15 years ago, when corruption was perceived to be the oil that made economy work, asking such question in a public forum held at the parliament house […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.