Esta entrada ha sido preparada por Delia Ferreira Rubio, miembro de la Junta Directiva internacional de Transparency International y presidenta del capítulo Argentino Poder Ciudadano. Para más información vea la sección especial en el sitio web de Transparency International (and in English). La sociedad civil le ganó la partida al gobierno de Venezuela. En la […]
9 December is international Anti-Corruption Day. In Bangladesh people are getting together to shout Jago Manush Durnity Protirodhe Jago (Rise up people, rise up against corruption) during the multitude of activities organised nation-wide. In Indonesia thousands are on the street. Around the world, Transparency International is taking Anti-Corruption Day as an opportunity to commemorate and […]
On Friday the 13th, the Doha deal on the UNCAC review mechanism was concluded! (Resolution L9). The deal was adopted by approximately 106 States Parties represented at CoSP3 —another 14 governments were there as observers. It’s a landmark in establishing the first ever UN peer review mechanism. But its not a deal to celebrate — […]
The second day of the conference has started. The key issues in the discussions on the UNCAC review mechanism are on the table. Two positions have crystalized, two draft resolutions are on the table. I will be trying today to get hold of them to put them up here on the blog. While one position […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.