Today is International Youth Day, and we’re celebrating the work of our youth activists around the world in their fight against corruption. These innovative and creative young activists show us that there are many ways to fight corruption and promote integrity. From street protests to taekwondo, here are 10 pictures of different anti-corruption activities worldwide: 1. DOMINICAN […]
En Afrique sub-saharienne 60% de la population a moins de 35 ans, faisant de l’Afrique le continent le plus jeune. Les jeunes africains sont la clé pour le changement, très bientôt ils seront les acteurs clés et les premiers défenseurs de la transformation sociale. En décembre, 38 jeunes leaders de six pays différents d’Afrique […]
Senegalese citizens voted in presidential elections yesterday after weeks of violent protests against incumbent President Aboulaye Wade’s effort to win a third term. Forum Civil, Transparency International’s chapter in the country has been working against the issues that threaten Senegal’s status as an established democracy. The following article was first published in the Huffington Post […]
Transparency International’s Annual Report highlights work from more than 100 countries around the world. The following extract looks at what TI chapters are doing to keep spending on government services clean and transparent. Trillions of dollars are spent every year worldwide on publicly funded projects – everything from schools and hospitals, to roads and bridges, […]
Laura Granado, from the Africa & Middle East team in the Secretariat writes about her experiences in Senegal, where she and Servaas Feiertag travelled as part of the Advocacy and Legal Centre programme in francophone Africa. For more information on the programme please write to Laura email@example.com or Servaas firstname.lastname@example.org. More than 68,000 citizens have […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.