Last month marked an historic turning point in the provision of water services to the residents of Old Town Mombasa. On Friday 20th of May, members of the Mombasa Water and Sewerage Company (MOWASCO) sat down with local residents to sign a development pact formalising the relationship between water service users and suppliers. As part […]
Tag Archives | service provision
Pioneering pact promises fresh approach to water provision
It’s good to talk: TI-Kenya convenes suppliers, stakeholders to improve water delivery
13 May 2011 in Africa and Middle East, TISDA, Water
Overcoming governance challenges in the provision of public services like water requires more than simply pinpointing victims and exposing the wrongdoing of corrupt officials. Poor governance certainly has its victims, and those responsible must be held to account. But sometimes, instead of inciting further divisions, the most effective resolution to inadequate service provision is to […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Africa aid arab spring Bangladesh Brazil bribery business civil society Climate Change climate finance Climate Governance companies corruption Corruption Perceptions Index CPI Egypt elections EU European National Integrity Systems European Union featured FIFA football G20 Global Corruption Barometer global corruption report Global Corruption Report: Sport India integrity Latin America Mexico money laundering OECD Anti-Bribery Convention open government partnership police Private sector protests Russia tax evasion transparency Tunisia uncac UN Convention against Corruption United States whistleblower protection
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.