Over 150 governments are meeting in Morocco this week to discuss the UN Convention against Corruption, the only truly global treaty on corruption, at a conference known as the Conference of States Parties which convenes to make critical decisions about the future of the convention and the global fight against corruption. The following is adapted […]
Emile van der Does de Willebois, Senior Financial Sector Specialist at the World Bank, writes about a new report on the ever-more sophisticated methods used to hide bribes, stolen assets and other criminal proceeds from the World Bank’s Stolen Assets Recovery Initiative. It’s easy to set up a company. If I want to start a […]
This week senior members of the Stolen Asset Recovery (StAR) initiative, a joint programme of the World Bank and United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime meet in Paris to step up efforts to find and repatriate stolen assets. Here, Daniel Lebègue, president of TI France, explains what his organisation is doing on this issue. […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Pharma companies in Slovakia: Uncovering conflicts of interest 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that https://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.