What do fast food restaurants in the US and Hong Kong, factories in Germany and police stations in Tbilisi, Georgia have in common and how does this relate to tackling corruption? The answer is glass: all these buildings use glass as a way to emphasise the transparency of what’s going on inside. They are experimenting […]
The OECD has accused France of not responding effectively to the problem of international corruption. The third monitoring report on France’s implementation of the OECD Anti-Bribery Convention did cite some progress: efforts have been taken to make businesses aware of the need to fight corruption and implement corruption prevention measures. But the rest of the […]
President Barack Obama, speaking to the United Nations General Assembly about the true nature of democracy, mentioned corruption and bribery several times. I was particularly struck by this line: True democracy demands that citizens cannot be thrown in jail because of what they believe, and that businesses can be opened without paying a bribe. Unfortunately, […]
- Youths from Asia Pacific unite in the fight against corruption 23 January 2015
- Indonesia: doing the right thing 21 January 2015
- Redefining success: incentives for cultural change in banks 16 January 2015
- Major economies move on money laundering, but what about the Cayman Islands? 14 January 2015
- No such thing as a cheap lunch 13 January 2015
- Corruption in the Americas: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly? 3 December 2014
- Asia Pacific: growing economies, growing corruption 3 December 2014
- Middle East and North Africa: a region in turmoil 3 December 2014
- Five reasons corruption is getting worse in China 3 December 2014
- Fighting corruption in Madagascar 16 December 2014
- Vote For Immunity Creates Image Of Impunity | YERELCE: […] a blog post : Is there any hope? publis...
- Billionaires: A lot of wealth, a lot of zeros and a lot of influence. | CSNBRICSAM: […] And this is just scratching the surface ...
- Claire Martin: Great piece Zuzana!...
- Mathias: Thank you for this post. It is also extremely diff...
- ¿Qué tan corrupto es tu país? Compruébalo en este mapa interactivo | United Explanations: […] y pequeños cargos públicos involucrado...