The OECD has accused France of not responding effectively to the problem of international corruption. The third monitoring report on France’s implementation of the OECD Anti-Bribery Convention did cite some progress: efforts have been taken to make businesses aware of the need to fight corruption and implement corruption prevention measures. But the rest of the [...]
President Barack Obama, speaking to the United Nations General Assembly about the true nature of democracy, mentioned corruption and bribery several times. I was particularly struck by this line: True democracy demands that citizens cannot be thrown in jail because of what they believe, and that businesses can be opened without paying a bribe. Unfortunately, [...]
- Les héros de la lutte contre la corruption : une interview avec Gregory Ngbwa Mintsa 16 May 2013
- No defence for corruption in defence procurement 15 May 2013
- Anti-corruption heroes: an interview with Gregory Ngbwa Mintsa 15 May 2013
- Time to wake up Trinidad & Tobago: the Jack Warner affair 14 May 2013
- Too little transparency in new Czech law on political party financing 10 May 2013
- How to set up an offshore company in 10 minutes 9 April 2013
- Venezuela: The State as Election Campaign Headquarters 28 March 2013
- #offshoreleaks: 21st Century Journalism at its best 4 April 2013
- Iraq’s corruption legacy 3 April 2013
- Money laundering – are BVI leaks a game changer? 8 April 2013
- Conrad: @crichto apologies for the slow reply, as I hadn'...
- Carola: Thanks Dorthea!...
- Dorthea: Your style is so unique in comparison to other peo...
- omniahefeny: مركز كالتكس لاباده ومكافحه ...
- nike free 5.0 v4: Hi there! I just would like to offer you a huge th...
Follow @anticorruption on Twitter