The Organization of American States (OAS) is a leading regional body for the countries of North, Central and South America as well as the Caribbean. Since its founding in 1948, it has been forerunner in the fight against corruption in member states and produced the first international agreement to fight corruption: The Inter-American Convention against […]
Marta Erquicia is a Senior Programme Coordinator for the Americas at Transparency International. In 1996, countries across the Americas joined forces to establish the Inter-American Convention against Corruption in response to a string of high level corruption scandals that hit the region. It was the first time globally that states agreed on having a joint […]
- Thuli Madonsela: Corruption eats away at the soul of the nation 17 October 2014
- “Perspectives from the North” – corruption lessons for the Czech Republic 14 October 2014
- الوصول إلى المعلومات: فعل جماعيّ، أصوات جماعيّة 14 October 2014
- Access to information: collective action; collective voices 13 October 2014
- What does monitoring campaign finance tell us about Czech elections? 6 October 2014
- Piketty: Diagnosing inequality and prescribing a dose of anti-corruption 25 August 2014
- G20 Meets to Act on Corporate Taxes – But More Needed on Corruption 18 September 2014
- Judiciary the weakest link in Cambodia’s Integrity System 29 September 2014
- Philippines: Stories from the fight against corruption 12 September 2014
- Working together to stop fake agricultural products in Uganda 28 August 2014
- Nicholas Griffin: Well done Transparency International (Cambodia) fo...
- Colin Peters: Here in the United Kingdom our problems concerning...
- Another exposure of why governments need to protect their citezens in Cambodia | 201010blog: […] Read the full article here… [̷...
- “No Impunity” Needs to be the Rule for Corrupt Politicians and Corporations | Frank Vogl: […] of this article appeared on the website ...
- frank williams: Girlks, what you doing is great but do NOT under a...
Latest news from Transparency International
Error: Feed is temporarily unavailable