In follow-up to the Rio+20 meetings in June 2012, a group of 30 countries – known as the Open Working Group (OWG) – has been tasked by the UN to propose new goals on sustainable development. The timeline for work is to coincide with broader UN discussions about what should replace the Millennium Development Goals, […]
Corruption has finally made it onto the Rio+20 agenda. Released over the weekend, the latest draft of the “Future we Want” outcome document recognizes for the first time that “corruption diverts resources away from activities that are vital for poverty eradication, the fight against hunger and sustainable development” – the goals of the summit. As […]
A global trade dispute is brewing over the rare metals inside many of our favourite technologies such as smart phones or hybrid cars. Last year, an article published in Transparency International’s Climate Change edition of the Global Corruption Report warned about the corruption risks in the countries where many of these valuable raw materials are […]
- State Capture in South Africa 14 February 2017
- Young change makers using tech to solve land corruption 6 February 2017
- What’s next for Ukraine? 16 December 2016
- Cleaning up sport: conflicts of interest at the top 9 December 2016
- OGP: France must do more to tackle corruption 9 December 2016
- Nokubonga Ndima: Young people can make a change for a better future...
- Benjamin M: Very good article! Congrats!...
- arun kottur: In India sports minister was involved decades are ...
- Ekonomi: Very beneficial article. Thank you very much. htt...
- ksweeney1: I do not agree that http://apex.aero/2016/09/22/g...
Latest news from Transparency International
No items, feed is empty.